PRE ORDER 4 NEW CATHE DVDS!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Cathe Announced her next four DVDs during the 2010 Glassboro Road Trip this past weekend: Intensity, High Reps, Lower Body Blast and STS Total Body.

This is our first presale where you can order your new workouts on DVD and/or as Digital Downloads. If you order our combo DVD & Digital Download Bundle you will not only save money, but also get free shipping* on your DVDs (USA Customers Only). You can also get 20% off any current in stock DVDs you also order (use coupon code DVD20). If you order both presale and current products and your order qualifies for free shipping we will ship you the current products you ordered now for free ( 1 to 3 business days if in stock). We will then also ship you your presale DVDs for free once they are available (Estimated Ship date is October 31, 2010). Make sure to read all of our information and terms and conditions concerning preordering.

Presale Begins August 4, 2010 at noon (est) - Click Here for more Info

I can barely contain my excitement. The descriptions sound great. Thank you for listening to us and trying to include something for everyone. And the music? YES!!!!

Too bad I can't use the 20% off coupon. :(

Woo! Can't wait to preorder! Now I just have to decide if I want DVD's only, or DVD's and downloads. Decisions decisions!

WOO HOO!!! You guys are moving fast and furious!! :D

Will all of the DVD's have premixes, or just the Intensity workout?

Ack!!! Two days before we can order!!! I'm sooo impatient!! Hurrry, hurry, hurry! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

THANK YOU CATHE AND CREW!!!

Pam

Description?

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere and I am just missing it, but is there a description of these workouts posted somewhere? I mean, besides the titles? I'm curious about length, premixes, intensity, etc?

:eek: Yay Cathe!!! However, I may only want one or two of these this time around....will we have the opportunity to purchase them individually once they are released???

Still very excited and can't wait to read reviews from those of you doing the presale!!!!! :D

I love an early Christmas!!! Only 44 hours until presale!!:eek: Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are the best, Cathe!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.