POWERMAX?

candori

Cathlete
I just expanded my Cathe collection by adding Powermax. I was hoping that someone out there can put the difficulty factor in perspective. Is it harder than MIC? Easier than Interval Max? Is the choreography tough to pick up? I'm dying to know what this educated crowd says?

I am salivating for the arrival for the new tapes...so I hope this one will pacify my addition for now.

Thanks gang.

Powermax is tons of fun!

IMO, Powermax is less intense than both MIC and Interval Max, but so is just about every other cardio workout on video! I'd say it's close to the level of Step Fit in intensity. The pace is slower than some of Cathe's newer videos, so you can really put your all into the moves. The choreography is fun and interesting, but not at all difficult to pick up. It's more complex than MIC and Interval Max, but less so than Step Works. Cathe makes it easy with her great cueing!

Kristin

Ditto On Kristin's response!

I love PowerMax and I consider myself choreography-challenged. I would say if it was your very 1st. Cathe tape, you might be a bit lost at 1st., but oh, does it get fun when you get the steps down. Good Luck!

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.