power hour question

EllieB

Cathlete
Hello Cathletes!
I was looking at the preview of Power Hour as I'd like to have a high reps-total body conditioning workout by Cathe and was intrigued by this one - I must confess I really liked the soundtrack :eek:- so just wanted to know your opinions about this one or any comments you may think would be useful beforeattempting it. Thank you for your replies, happy Sunday to everyone!
Ellie

I really like this DVD and reach for it fairly regularly. I just did MIS the other day. Power Hour is quick and to the point and Body Max is tough. It's worth the purchase - I'd say - if you can get past that it's an older workout. For me, it's a keeper and I really like Cathe from back then. She seems hmmmm not sure of the word I am looking for - innocent? relaxed? less filtered? something like that. good luck.

It's one of my favorites, too. Power Hour and Push Pull are two total body workouts that I've enjoyed for years. Quick and thorough.

yep yep yep, I agree with all above and I also like the music in PH.

Cecefifi-- more chatty hangy outy girlfriendy and less coach/trainer/motivator?

Last edited:
Yes I agree with the comments here. PH is a workout I do on a regular basis. It is similar to MIS, and both are great total workouts, both well worth the price on a single DVD. One point: the lunges segment on PH is fairly tough, much tougher than MIS.
-- David

Thank you so much for your replies, I made up my mind and definetely going to purchase it... can't wait to feel the burn!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.