Power Blast? and should I order Step n Motion 1

lisaLD

Cathlete
I recently saw a listing for a Cathe video called Power Blast. Is any one familiar with that? Or is it just a typo (cross between Step Blast and Power Max, maybe)?

Also, when I preordered the Hardcore series, I was thinking that I had all of Cathe's workouts, but just realized that I don't have Step N Motion 1. Could anyone who has it tell me what it's like? I'm trying to decide whether to order it or not.

Talking about these workouts is making me miss working out with Cathe. I'm in a Slim Series rotation right now, but I think I need to at least throw in some Cathe step or something!

Thanks for the help!

It was on ebay, but again, I don't know if that's really the name of one of Cathe's videos, or if they got it mixed up with something else.

power blast is a typo... this is the second or third time it is on there. i emailed the seller and he said he would correct it but he did not,....i think it is step blast

Obviously a new Ebayer. I e-mailed him yesterday, asking what workout it was (something OOP maybe?), also to inquire about shipping costs. His calculator is for UPS and shipping from Massachusetts to California was $9.10!

The e-mail came back with:

I am on vacation and will not be checking email until August 9. If
you need
to contact me, you can leave a message on my cell phone at
781-354-6874.

Anyone taking a chance on this will have to call him or wait two weeks for him to return home to ship.

I'm staying away from this one.

Diane

"but just realized that I don't have Step N Motion 1. Could anyone who has it tell me what it's like? I'm trying to decide whether to order it or not."

I had this one a long time ago. Its pretty outdated. Its mostly cardio with a little bit of weights I think. A better oldie is Mega Step Blast or the Classics DVD-they don't seem as dated and are really a blast! If you like disco..
Beth

Step-N-Motion is Cathe's first video ever, and it's VERY basic. I haven't used it in a long time, but like my old favorite Firms, I'm going to hang onto this one for the sake of nostalgia!!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.