POW3R UP - Total Body Conditioning series

Jenn K

POW3R ↻P
Multi-leveled total body conditioning series consisting of: steady state cardio, HiiT, flexibility, balance, and strength training. Each workout consists of three 10-15 minute segments. Do one segment when you are pressed for time or level up and do all three.

POW3R STR3NGTH:
Trisets upper body
Trisets lower body

POW3R ST3P:
3 step Routines

POW3R CHALL3NG3:
HiiT - low, high, mixed

POW3R M3TABOLIC:
Circuit training upper, lower, mixed - Cathe style!

POW3R YOGA:
STR3TCH
STR3NGTH
BALANC3

Thanks! It is a selfish request, of course, as I usually don't have an hour for a workout and prefer Low Impact. Who knows, maybe we will see something like this in the future.....

Nice ideas Jenn K
Like the power Step and power Yoga parts especially and the time if I could add my two cents could even be 15 - 20 mins so you could have a choice of 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, or 60 min work out opportunities :) hope you don't mind me adding on to your cool ideas :)
Brigitte

I think Annie Mairs has this.....at the 30 minute point you can stop and cool down/stretch or you can keep going for a 45 minute or 60 minute workout. Love it! It’s all in the chaptering!

I think I like the longer times too. I'm working myself back up after a small set back. I usually don't have that much time during the week, but on the weekend..... so glad to see so much positive feedback on this idea!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.