Pound Workout

It looks fun! I'm guessing it would work your upper body extremely well. I wonder if they're intermediate or advanced. Pretty cool!

It looks like it would be fun. My sister heard about this a few months back and forwarded me the link. Actually forgot about it so glad you posted about it. Hmmmm..... might have to look at this closer.

Would love to hear if anyone has actually done a POUND workout.

We just started having them around here....my cousin has gone to one and really liked it a lot.

P.S. I am not getting any volume from the link.....is anyone else able to hear if there is music etc? I would think that half of this type of class would be the motivating music :)

I bought the pounds workout set and actually didn't like it. The sticks seem to get in the way of movements. Just felt awkward. Maybe the live classes are better.

I bought the pounds workout set and actually didn't like it. The sticks seem to get in the way of movements. Just felt awkward. Maybe the live classes are better.

Thanks. I was intrigued after reading an article in the newspaper yesterday, but I am admittedly not the most graceful of creatures. There is a fitness club 20 miles from me offering Pound classes and they have a 30 minute beginner class in their schedule. I might check it out just to see what it's like.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.