postpartum rotation

FitNurseRN

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or anyone else that could help me with this,
I would love a postpartum rotation could you make one for me. I am not sure if i should be focusing more on weight work or cardio. I still want to lose weight but tighten up again. I only have 3-4days right now to devote to working out so i would like to use them in the best way possible. I guess I will post this also in the rotation forum. Thanks

Hi Cathe or anyone else that could help me with this,
I would love a postpartum rotation could you make one for me. I am not sure if i should be focusing more on weight work or cardio. I still want to lose weight but tighten up again. I only have 3-4days right now to devote to working out so i would like to use them in the best way possible. I guess I will post this also in the rotation forum. Thanks

I'm curious about this too. With 3 kids (homeschooling two of them) and a 4mo that doesn't sleep much during the day my exercise time is VERY limited right now. I'd really like to find something very effective!

I'm curious about this too. With 3 kids (homeschooling two of them) and a 4mo that doesn't sleep much during the day my exercise time is VERY limited right now. I'd really like to find something very effective!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.