Postal delivery joy!

Seriously

In a blinding snowstorm, my order # 983 just arrived by regular US mail! Neither snow, nor sleet....

I live in South Jersey not far from NFL Films' offices. That's probably why it arrived so quickly. Such good luck!

Cathe, thanks for putting together a great set of DVD's! Happy holidays. I hope you're out sledding with your boys. :)

There's only one glitch - I promised my DH I'd leave them shrink-wrapped so I can open them on Christmas morning and act all surprised! We'll be out of town, so the first one I'll do is Travel Fit. I travel a lot on business, and I'm so excited about that particular one!

In a blinding snowstorm, my order # 983 just arrived by regular US mail! Neither snow, nor sleet....

I live in South Jersey not far from NFL Films' offices. That's probably why it arrived so quickly. Such good luck!

Cathe, thanks for putting together a great set of DVD's! Happy holidays. I hope you're out sledding with your boys. :)

I'm in Jersey too! But sadly I'm order 3247! I wonder when mine will show up!

I got mine too!

I live in South Jersey too (Southampton area) and received my order (#551) around noon. I am previewing them now. Lots of variety but nothing too tricky which is fine by me. Now I have to decide which one to break in first. I am having a hard time deciding between 9 DVDS!

My order was in the 200's but I live in Hawaii and am not scheduled to get it until Dec. 29. Sigh. And I live for NYC on Dec. 23. Man I wish I had had it shipped to my sisters in NYC!

So what gives here? I'm #47 and haven't received a shipping notice yet? :confused:

if you used usps option they didn't give shipping notices. if you did ups try to put your phone number in the tracking system. i forgot the link to that but maybe a fellow forum member knows that.

kassia

OK - thanks kassia - I finally found my invoice and it does show USPS. Bummer ! :confused: Hope it doesn't take too long to get here !

Woo! I should get mine by Tuesday (it's in Hartford right now) - so awesome! Only bummer is that I probably won't even be able to try the workouts since my sister and I are training to teach Group Kick at our gym (a program by Body Training Systems) and need to focus, practice, and practice some more ;-) I'll have to live vicariously through you all until we get to crack ours open!

There's only one glitch - I promised my DH I'd leave them shrink-wrapped so I can open them on Christmas morning and act all surprised! We'll be out of town, so the first one I'll do is Travel Fit. I travel a lot on business, and I'm so excited about that particular one!

Jarnagsa, you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more self-restraint than I would ever have! I got a happy this a.m. when I checked my UPS shipping notification: the original delivery date was listed as 12/23/09, BUT they bumped it up to 12/22/09! Sooooooooooo . . . Tuesday night AND Wednesday night are gonna be given over to previewing (part of my previewing process is to detail each workout on paper and list all the drills etc.), and Christmas morning will be the inaugural.

Happy travelling and TravelFitting!

A-Jock

You're so lucky -- I was #350 and I selected the fastest shipping method, but because I live in Texas, I won't get mine until Tuesday! Darn it that you can't open them until Christmas! I would try and negotiate some kind of a deal -- if you open them up Christmas day without the shrink wrap, will everyone else really know that they were shrink wrapped to begin with? Just trying to help you out! I wouldn't be able to wait if I got mine before Christmas day. Mine is also a Christmas present (to myself) so I told myself I can open mine early!! All kidding aside -- I hope you enjoy the workouts when you get to open them!! Merry Christmas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.