Plyo drills --- Freebies

Hi Everyone,

Would like to share this plyo circuit. It is pretty self explanatory but the clip is well made IMO.

This is for those, including myself, who love plyo, can perform them without any issue. Those with healthy knees. Enjoy;);) Details are on Bodybuilding.com:):)

Last edited:
Looks awesome!! Thanks! I will definitely be TRYING this one. :eek::cool::p Looks really tough. Not sure how far I'll get but can't wait to give it a go. As she says in the video clip, it's a great one for the second leg day of the week.

I will definitely be TRYING this one. :eek::cool::p Looks really tough. Not sure how far I'll get but can't wait to give it a go. As she says in the video clip, it's a great one for the second leg day of the week.

Yep, Great for a second leg day --- It is tough IMO:p:);)
Fun fun and Fun. I get three element at the same time: Huff and Puff plus the pump in the legs:eek::oops:
Cardio, power/strength and conditionning;) Plyo whip legs into a good shape. I love it does to muscle's shape.

Last edited:
The workout looks tough but fun! A challenge to try over the weekend for me! Her body is an inspiration for sure! Very fit! Thanks!

@tlc93 U R welcome;)

Yep, a challenge 4sure. I am with you 100% on this! Also as we both share this cup of tea :):), we know it is fun.
Pumping (performing plyo) the most precious muscle of the body - heart is fun! --- Those who dislike it call it Puke stuff!!!

Anyway I agree, Jessie is inspirational. She is fit and her instruction are cristal clear.
Also she does share many tips and hold a clean fluid form:):)
Please report on here how you get on with the routine. Feel free to pm me should you
wish/prefer to.:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.