Please talk to me about nutrition/diet & why weights are good for women.

Hi Candiceena. I would have to agree with the batch cooking. On Sundays we typically grill chicken breasts, hard boil eggs, cut up broccoli to be steamed later or for salads, cut up other vegies to have on hand for salads. Maybe grill some turkey burgers. You would probably be surprised at how long it takes to make a lunch for work or throw a dinner together when you get home - I'm talking minutes. I know eating healthy does cost a little more but but if you do this prep work ahead of time you would probably be surprised at the cost. Plus you are saving the money you would be spending at McDonalds.

Good luck!

Debbie

Another vote for batch cooking

I'm not much of a cook either and like my meals fast and easy. Batch cooking is a great idea & I'll add quinoa to the list of batches to make on Sunday or whatever day works for you.

Rinse your quinoa until the bubbles are gone. Cook one cup of quinoa in two cups of water or broth. I use water and add a vegetable broth seasoning. Bring to a boil & reduce heat & cover - continue cooking on low heat for about 20-25 minutes (water should be mostly absorbed). This probably makes more than 3 cups of quinoa.

Quinoa can take the place of rice & is far superior in nutritional value. I also like to top it with kidney or black beans.

Also, clean egg salad - one chopped egg + 1/4 mashed avocado. I'll spread this on toasted gluten-free bread. Mixture tops 2 pieces of bread.

Sweet potato is another staple of my dinners - Wash, pierce with a fork several times & microwave until tender (depending on the size of the potato & your microwave, 9 - 13 minutes). You can also make several in the oven on your batch day and reheat faster. It's been awhile since I cooked them in the oven, but you can find bake times by googling it.

Hope this helps!

The best thing I ever learned was batch cooking. I cook a batch of steel cut oat meal, a batch of home made whole wheat pasta, and a dozen eggs on Sunday. It works for the whole week. Not every meal must be the same. But those staples make life so much easier.

I love workouts. They help with insulin resistance, bone density, and fitness. But, you can't out run a bad diet. You just can't.

Rapidbreath, I like this eye opening approach. Sometime we need to send the message accross in a scary way to reach the most people who need it!!!

Weight is good for highlighted reason above: You need to lift heavy to gain bone density though, weight help a lot for insuline resistance, it does rev your metabolism. More muscle you have in your body better metabolism you gain cause your body will burn more calories even when you are just seating:eek::eek: you would go on holiday and confidently step on my scale when you are back cause the scales won't budge:eek::eek::eek: Who does not want that!!!, Later on weight will get out of disease such osteoporosis. I can go on and on about benefit of lifting weight. This is not a joke. I am not even going to list the benefit you would gain on the way you would look!
You would look younger BTW. Who on earth does not want that?:cool::eek::D

All this can only happen with clean nutrition. Remember a saying which has been around:" Muscles are made in the kitchen" Ditch the junk and get busy in the kitchen. Just like the workout we need to make the time for it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cooking in bulk does help a lot. Everytime I do it I am spot on my eating target.It's all about planning and being consistent. It does keep you away from eating crap!

Cathe Friedrich - The Benefits of Lifting Heavy Weights for Women

All the best,[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feed back (pardon the pun.) The best part is that I have learned that most of the 'cooking time' is just letting the food cook, I don't have to eye ball it the whole time.

Gobias - thanks for sharing that experience. I used to live in AZ too and I sometimes miss it terribly (mainly when someone else tells me they live there!) and I also totally get what you mean about not wanting to cook, LOL.

I do have something like this put on by one of the local farms in my area. The only concern I have, and this is me being totally honest with myself, is that I do not know how to cook and I don't think I could/would get the full use out of everything. I mean, the things that can be eaten alone - like fruit or carrots, those would be OK. But really, I know NOTHING about cooking. At all. I've only cooked chicken breasts like 4 times in my whole life. Sad but true. And I have a very busy schedule due to my job so I feel like the prep time would kill me.

The one thing that might work, I just thought of, is to use those items in a daily green juice drink. I have been eyeing the NutriBullet. I bet I could use most of the veggies that way, and just have a green drink each morning.

Candice - you used to live in AZ...so you feel my hot pain!

The blender idea is a great one and if you were eyeing getting one, I highly recommend it. I could have written your response to me not too long ago. Let me back up on my experience with Bountiful Basket (BB), Market on the Move (MOM) and the yearly bulk produce deliveries.

My girlfriends were the ones who told me about these co-ops. I never went through with any because I didn't need 60 lbs of produce even if it was only $10 (MOM). I didn't feel like purchasing BB because I shopped at the grocery stores weekly and got my needed produce. I didn't get the yearly bulk produce because I never canned/preserved/froze food. Then I went ahead and got BB a few times and loved it. The basket is prepared for you so all you do is pick it up. The basket is different every week and 99% of the items are ready-to-eat and don't need to cook. (I guess technically it is 100% ready to eat, but I don't like raw brussle sprouts).

The problem I was having was that I would always have leftovers. I then asked my girlfriends about juicers and they kept saying get "Vitamix", not juicers, so you keep all the fiber and nutrients. I went ahead and bought the Vitamix (I think any blender would do) and use it every single day I am home - I am not exaggerating. I no longer have leftovers because I throw carrots, herbs, spinach, kale, romaine, celery, cucumbers - almost anything that comes in the BB in my smoothies. I also make hummus with the veggies and soup with the veggies in the Vitamix. My S.O., who doesn't cook or eat vegetables, now comes home and has nightly smoothies with....drumroll....veggies! On the weekends he uses it more than I do and eats up all my produce. The key, if your palate isn't used to veggies, is to start with a higher concentration of fruit in your smoothies and shift to a higher amount of veggies. I don't follow a recipe, I just use what I have on hand. Some concoctions have not been great, but now I know what flavors complement what.

I have found that the BB basket is cheaper than going to the supermarket and has a much wider variety than if I went to the supermarket. If I do end up having leftovers even after the smoothies, I freeze it. Simple.

As for MOM, you don't have to get all 60 lbs. You can get what you need or share or give away, etc. I don't do MOM as much because I have to do the shopping, whereas BB is done and ready for you.

As for the yearly produce deliveries - I am not going to lie - it is a lot of work. I went out and bought canning equipment and canned with friends who taught me how NOT to kill my family with botulism. Now once a year I get the delivery and have peaches, nectarines, apples, pears, tomatoes, sauces, juices, etc for the remaining of the year. I am actually in the midst of my delivery for this year and it did take me 6 hours on Saturday to can a bunch of items. I will be canning this weekend also and it will take another whole day. But for me 2 days out of the year isn't bad.

I am not getting any kick-backs on these co-ops, I just don't want you to discount them because you don't cook. Maybe I made it sound like a lot of work - but the BB is done and ready for you and you can eat it all raw. I don't know if I made it sound like a lot of work - I don't elaborately cook either and am also very busy.

Your write-up of what you eat could have been my menu a few years ago! Here is what I noticed - in the time it took me to cut out Sunday food coupons, review the supermarket ads, go shopping for my processed food, bring it home, unpack it, take it to work, walk it to the microwave, read the directions, cut a slit in the plastic over the meat, peel back the plastic over the veggies, cut out the plastic over the dessert, microwave on 50% for 7 minutes, peel back cover, stir, continue cooking for 8 minutes on High, let sit for 2 minutes....etc....I could wash and cut up my produce the night before and take it to work. I made myself change my thinking in how eating healthy and fresh was easier or just as fast as a ready-to-eat meal. I no longer cut coupons (since the majority are for processed food anyway), I go to the supermarket very rarely (since I get the co-op) - basically just to get eggs, greek yogurt, pantry items and don't have to stand at the work microwave waiting for my meal to be done.

And believe it or not, I seem to get a lot of variety. I make it into stews/soups (chop, throw into pot, add liquid, cook), spreads/hummus (throw in vitamix), salads (chop, serve). I add beans to both soups and salads, nuts to salads, have peanut butter celery sticks. Smoothies (throw in vitamix, add liquid/ice). See, all very easy and really not time consuming. I don't eat meat, so can't comment on that.

I am with all the others - prep the night/week before. I don't actually do that since I need that 15 minutes the night before to "decompress" and chopping things with a knife helps me do that (LOL). It seems daunting but really try to change your thinking - as one poster said - you have time to buy foods that will make you feel sluggish which is a cycle of you then being too tired to shop/prep your meals. Eating clean/raw really gives you a boost in energy.

We are all very busy but please take the time to make yourself feel better. I just got back from a business trip out of the country so am feeling so sluggish due to travel and airline food. I was actually fantasizing about getting home and eating healthy!

Good Luck - we have all been where you are and have felt like you are feeling. It is great you are trying to make a change. Everyone has great ideas.

OMG - sorry this is so long!

Guys you are all SO AWESOME :) thank you for sharing such AMAZING feedback and can I just start off by saying how GLAD I am to have come back to these forums and re-dedicated myself to fitness, Cathe, and getting healthy.

I just want to comment on a couple of great things that were mentioned...

- someone (sorry, the post is too far back to cite) posted about needing to be mentally ready to experience some difficulty in order to get back to eating nutritious foods again. I totally can see that. I think I am at that "ready" point where I can and will work through the difficult time.

- someone also mentioned some podcasts - do you know what website I can get these at? I love this idea. Do you download them to your ipod then listen to them?

- Re what I eat...yes, I love the Safeway O Organics Salads. They are DELCICIOUS but expensive at $5.00 a salad but SOO EASY and very delicious. So I will keep up with these.

- Definitely going to give up the McDonalds habit. It is so awful, I know. I love to get the double cheeseburgers but honestly, I can make my own cheeseburger and get the same "happiness" so I am going to just force myself to buy some meat, some real cheddar cheese, and use those (I dont love the bread so meat & cheese is OK w/ me! haha!)

- re: frappacinos...OMG. I don't even know how I got back to drinking these. I actually LOVE the taste of french-vanilla flavored plain black coffee. I just havent been drinking it b/c I normally have coffee in the AM now and I dont have anything to put it in, my tumblers are not glass and the coffee tastes AWFUL when drank from a plastic tumbler. So I am going to buy myself a portable glass coffee tumbler/mug and start using that.

I think I am also really getting warmed up to the idea of a BB-type thing, especially if I can snag myself up a nutrimix-type blender... Also MOM would not be bad if I can figure out the canning thing because I LOVE fruit.

Running/workout types were also mentioned - you know, ever since Ive been doing short workouts, I have noticed that I dont lean as much. I think the LSB (long slow boring) is much better for me. I really want to get a basic treadmill that I can run & walk on...Running definitely leans me out too so I can connect w/ you on that one Renee! I have gotten about 4 weeks into C25K before and the results are amazing. I don't really want to run a full 30 min per se but a light jog or intervals would be awesome. I live in WA so it gets dark at 4:30 here during winter and too cold to run outside so a treadmill is high on my important-stuff list...I think a basic one I can snag for a couple hundred bucks.

Since posting this originally over the weekend, my food choices have already begun to improve and it is not seeming as difficult; I have some organic frozen blueberries that I am eating my way through... been having it w/ Quaker Oats (the kind you have to cook) and also the GoLean Crunch & Special K Protein Plus cold cereals - topped w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Last night I actually cooked a meal and was home alone so I had my "laser' focus lol...I made whole wheat spaghetti w/ meatballs and marinara sauche and a side of peas. The meatballs were Target brand, frozen. Not that great, I know, but an improvement. The whole wheat spaghetti was actually really good and my SO ate it and didn't even comment on it tasting different than the white kind! :)

Anyway girls .... thank you so much. You guys are such an inspiration and motivation to me and I really truly from the bottom of my heart appreciate your help and kindness and advice!!

Hi Girls - popping back in to share w/ you all that I just ordered Xtrain :) :)

Also, some of you mentioned a nutritionist named Gillian...and her program You Are What You Eat. Is this available any longer? It sounds very interesting!!

I am back one more time w/ just a couple of quick questions for you guys...

My first question is - do most of you normally eat the same stuff over and over again? For example - I love love love cereal. It doesn't have to be Lucky Charms - example, I just had, as a post-workout/dinner meal, 1 cup of Special K Protein Plus, 1/2 cup of organic blueberries (frozen originally but thinking ahead, I took them out & let them thaw...I'm making progress!) with about 1 1/4 cup of Almond Milk. That was so delicious. I could totally see myself eating this daily..

I'm just thinking that if I can get started off by eating the same 3-4 meals over and over again for a couple of weeks, that will help me wean off the processed stuff, make it easier to cook in bulk, etc. What do you guys think of this?

My 2nd question is (and it kind of relates to the 1st one) .... I love breakfast foods. I could and have seriously eat them for all meals each day... so I'm totally loving this whole "batch cooking" idea for oats. How/what would I do? Microwavve them up during the week? Do you guys add anything in to them? How do you store the oats? Also steel-cut are best, right? Or as long as it is oats that cook (ie: Quaker oats)?

TIA :) :)

Candice - I just want to say well done and good luck! (I'm in the UK, so can't help with where to go for good food choices). Remember - baby steps. It's better to improve something JUST A BIT, but to stick to it, than to try for perfect, fail, and give up.
I'm a volunteer 'first responder' (get to an incident ahead of ambulance) and I've seen too many preventable strokes and heart attacks. Although looking cute in a pair of skinny jeans is a great incentive (for me anyway ;)), it's your long term health that's the most important thing.
And isn't everyone on these forums great? I get more and more amazed by how lovely people are everytime I log on.
WELL DONE x
Justine

Hi Candice,

I am back too after reading your post and other cathletes post. I will keep it short with few bullet point:

*)The first most important action you need to take is to get yourself into a mind set. A strong determined mind set. once you have set it everything will fall into place. Set a goal: it could be anything getting slimmer, increasing your cardiovascular fitness , getting fit because of familly health background etc...
if it is just getting your legs to slot in a smaller size skinny jean go and buy it:D:D:D. Get your mind to think of anything (healthy and sensible ;-) ) you could possibly do get into those pairs of jeans!This sound as a joke but it worked for me long years ago!!! I had two pairs of jeans which were about 2-3 sizes smaller than when i started my weight loss journey and now they are no longer part of my wardrobe!!! Please set a short term goal before even thinking about the change in your nutrition. Achieving this small goal will empower your inner and help you to keep on going. Once you have achieved this, you won't turn back;)

• The change in your nutrition sound overwhelming now but it takes years. Being fit for life is a lifestyle not a phase. If you like to venture about food, learn, read about it. Try different type of cuisine and trust me you will be amazed and gradually you will be introducing ingredients you have never thought of! It is all about learning and trying food and ingredient you do not know or never heard of;)
    Yes everyone is different. If someone had told me years ago i would dislike any commercial pizza, I would have been very dubious about it. Truth is today I do not like it!!!it does make me feel bloated!
I live in UK so I can't recommend brand for nutrition. As to oat I do have it with water, sometimes a spoon of marmalade (you can put a teaspoon of jam ;), tsp of cashew/peanut/almond butter etc...You need to venture in the kitchen, gain knowledge about nutrition. Actually you will find that as you go along your eating habit will naturally change without realizing! you realise when someone ask you a question. I no longer have oat with marmalade BTW. Now it depend i can have with water only, or added with low fat cow milk or almond milk or baobab superfoods powder which makes it yummy. It will depend on my mood on the day and what I want on the day. one more think you could do if you like a bit of cream, i do, is to try coconut cream (organic)

[*]Batch cooking is excellent. Yes 4 days same eating selection is fine if you're fine doing so. Remember it's about finding a habit which suit you. if you can eat the same for 4 days, without feeling deprived, and change afterwards, do so. This worked for me.

Well I did promised to keep it short ;)

There is so much to share about nutrition. I advise you to join or read the discussions on here. Some of us here are venturing into baking our own bread.
I now make my own yogurt as a result of a discussion on here!!!
This goes to show habits do change. Who knows you could be baking your own waffle with healthy flours:p:p. I am intending to BTW:p

All this require a lot of time for sure. It all about planning and keeping a balance in life. There is time for looking after children, cooking, training, meeting friends for coffee, dancing you name it....Make time for it!

Remember lifting weight and heavy is the way to go if you want a slimmer defined body:

http://cathe.com/weight-lifting-for-a-toned-defined-physique

All the very best Candice:):):)

Last edited:
Oats

Hi Candice,

Regarding your questions on oats - I usually buy organic steel cut oats from Sunflower's they have it in bulk in Colorado. To cut down the cooking time, I soak 1/4 cup of oats in 1/2 cup water the night before. In the morning, I add an additional 1/2 cup of water and cook for 6 minutes after they come to a boil. I add walnuts, blueberries, flax & chia seeds. When I forget to soak the oats overnight, we have Coach's steel-cut oats on hand (available at Costco) and I cook 1/3 cup oats in 1 1/4 Cup of water - six minutes for this too.

I store my oats purchased in bulk in an air-tight glass container in the pantry.

I think the most important thing to look for when you are purchasing your oats is to make sure there aren't unnatural ingredients (preservatives, etc). I think this is what you find in a lot of the packaged instant oatmeals.

Also, I frequently eat the same meals over & over. I don't see this as a problem as long as you are getting a good variety of foods over time.

Sounds like you're off to a great start in getting your diet where you want it. I wish you great success!

Reduced Sodium Salt

I would like to add one tip regarding Sodium consumption.

I do not know if you have reduced sodium salt in US. We do have 50% reduced Sodium here in UK and Europe (France, Germany and Belgium...).

This can help for water retention.

Hi, I love to work out everyday,no problem but diet, I do good all day until my son or my husband came home after 7pm with other food like pizza, sándwich, sweet Bread and I can't control my self, how I can do it to fait with my crabings is not hungry is more ansiety. Any coment.

Podcasts: here is a link to IOWL: Podcast: Inside Out Weight Loss - Aligning Mind Body and Spirit for Lasting Change | Diet | Weight Loss | NLP | Motivation | Fitness Just scroll down to the oldest ones, start at podcast 1. I do listen on my iPh with iTunes.

Make my own cheeseburger and get the same "happiness": You are looking for happiness at McD? You can get many of the same flavors at home without the pink slime. Pick up a pre formed pack of plain hamburgers (frozen is ok); get out a couple of them in the AM, let them defrost in the fridge during the day, and just pan fry in olive oil until cooked through. Cook on med/low heat with a grease catch; turn on the exhaust fan, and voila a hot burger. Top with your favorites, I prefer organic ketchup/pickles/tomato/lettuce/ and dare I say it, how about that olive oil mayo? on a whole wheat bun (warm up in the microwave on med for 20 seconds to soften.) Yummo! Hits all the flavors, and will fill you up. I personally find the burgers at McD's don't fill me up, I need like 3 of them. And then I gain weight :(

I bet you feel overwhelmed during the day and that stopping for food was your 'treat' to give yourself a reward for being so good and not just ripping somebody's head off for being stupid (we all work with those people!). I feel you, I'm just recommending getting the treat without the backfire.;)

a nutrimix-type blender: Great!!! I love my Magic Bullet. Got it at Kohl's with Kohl's bucks. Use it everyday. I make green smoothies, regular fruits smoothies, and even a coconut/chocolate drink (just unsweetened coconut milk, 1 tsp. of dutched coco, and a squirt of Midnight Moo). Best investment I ever made.

I don't really want to run a full 30 min per se but a light jog or intervals would be awesome. so a treadmill is high on my important-stuff list- If its not doable, don't worry about it. Thats just the most effective tool I know. Also, if you don't have time for 30 min. skip it entirely and do yoga instead. Yoga gets in there and improves your entire body including your metabolism and doesn't take as much time as cardio.

organic frozen blueberries that I am eating my way through... been having it w/ Quaker Oats (the kind you have to cook) and also the GoLean Crunch & Special K Protein Plus cold cereals - topped w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk.- Excellent choices.

I made whole wheat spaghetti w/ meatballs and marinara sauche and a side of peas. The meatballs were Target brand, frozen. Not that great, I know:) - Hey nothing wrong with frozen meatballs. I get the turkey ones, but it works.

Just yesterday I made a simple sauce for a 12 oz. box of organic pasta (50 cents on sale):

1 lb. ground beef, browned in 1 tbsp of olive oil
added left over cherry tomatoes.
1 tbsp of sugar, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, salt/pepper.

I don't even cook the pasta on the stove top, just in the microwave. The trick is to remember the dash of olive oil/salt in the water with the pasta. It seems to keep it from boiling over.

And I was done!

You are well on your way to eating better. Keep up the good work! You can do it!:)

Last edited:
Hi, I love to work out everyday,no problem but diet, I do good all day until my son or my husband came home after 7pm with other food like pizza, sándwich, sweet Bread and I can't control my self, how I can do it to fait with my crabings is not hungry is more ansiety. Any coment.

Mariposa, I'm sorry you are tempted by these foods because your family eats them. I have been in your shoes and there is no easy solution. All you can do is eat healthy foods to nourish your body, and that help you accomplish your fitness goals. If your husband and son are willing to eat healthy meals with you, then that is certainly the easiest answer. However, if they are not, there's nothing you can do but make the daily decision to not eat those things...or maybe have a small nibble or bite. But, if you're eating a healthy meal outside of that while they are eating, or before they come home, then you have a healthier choice available to you. I'm not sure if you're making different dinners, or if they are bringing home dinner for the family, but the answer might be to have your own food available so that you are not tempted to eat theirs, or so you are already full when they come home.

Unfortunately it will take willpower and resolve to make that happen, but that's sometimes what it takes to make the best choices for ourselves and that help us accomplish our goals. I wish you luck and send you strength, because I know it's hard. ;)

I am back one more time w/ just a couple of quick questions for you guys...

My first question is - do most of you normally eat the same stuff over and over again? For example - I love love love cereal. It doesn't have to be Lucky Charms - example, I just had, as a post-workout/dinner meal, 1 cup of Special K Protein Plus, 1/2 cup of organic blueberries (frozen originally but thinking ahead, I took them out & let them thaw...I'm making progress!) with about 1 1/4 cup of Almond Milk. That was so delicious. I could totally see myself eating this daily..

I'm just thinking that if I can get started off by eating the same 3-4 meals over and over again for a couple of weeks, that will help me wean off the processed stuff, make it easier to cook in bulk, etc. What do you guys think of this?

My 2nd question is (and it kind of relates to the 1st one) .... I love breakfast foods. I could and have seriously eat them for all meals each day... so I'm totally loving this whole "batch cooking" idea for oats. How/what would I do? Microwavve them up during the week? Do you guys add anything in to them? How do you store the oats? Also steel-cut are best, right? Or as long as it is oats that cook (ie: Quaker oats)?

TIA :) :)

Hi Candace, congrats on the changes you are already making. You are already off to an excellent start!! Glad the SO did not complain about the ww pasta. It's so much easier to make these kind of changes when you've got a supportive person at home with you too.

Regarding your question about eating habits, I also tend to eat the same things over and over. For breakfast I pretty much eat plain yogurt with fruit, a wee bit of honey and some nuts EVERY DAY. For some reason this never gets old. I know the calorie count, and I know it's nutritious, so I'm all set on that meal. One thing I don't have to bother with. I also do the overnight oats sometimes, as DH eats them, or I do a frittata in muffin tins, which is high protein and low cal, but yogurt is my mainstay.

I am also a person who cooks a lot, so I usually eat leftovers for lunch. My average meal is a protein (chicken, fish, tofu or beans...I don't eat red meat), a veggie side AND a salad. DH eats the same but with a carb (like potatoes, brown rice, bread, etc). I usually have leftovers that I can take for lunch. If not, I go to a local salad bar and get a salad with lots of veggies and grilled chicken, probably once a week. We eat out one night on the weekend, which is my cheat meal, and Sunday I make food for the week...like I'll grill chicken breasts, roasts some veggies, make a pot of beans, things I can make into healthy meals during the week. It *does* take some planning, but I think it' pays off because I'm eating healthy meals, saving money, and my diet is under control. I agree with Justine, take baby steps. Maybe one thing is to do the overnight oats on Sunday and eat those with some fruit for the week. Then maybe buy a flat of chicken breasts, marinate and grill them, and have those ready for salads, or with some roasted or frozen veggies for lunch.

Another tip is that when you're eating whole foods, you can eat a lot more food. So, if you're a person who has a healthy appetite and is afraid of not being full, remember it takes a lot of broccoli, or lettuce and tomatoes to get to the same calorie count as a small order of fries, or an egg mcmuffin...and you'll be getting more fiber and be pretty full..in fact, you probably cannot even eat that much in veggies in one sitting.

There was a great book that I read years ago called Volumetrics. The theory there is to add lots of veggies to meals to increase their bulk, which makes you more full for fewer calories. I've used this technique for years and it has served me well (that's why my dinner has a side of veggies AND a salad).

Eva

Hi girls!

Deneira - Thank you for your kind words!!

RapidBreath - thank you too! I never thought about yoga much but you bring up some GREAT points about how it helps the whole body including metabolism, etc. You have given me so much great advice (everyone here has, really) so thanks again! Also thanks for the IOWL link. I am going to check it out now!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.