Please, Please don't drink and drive

denise5

Cathlete
My beautiful niece, Michelle, lost her husband of 7 months last night. Phillip was hit by a drunk driver almost 3 weeks ago. Phillip was 26 years old....... He was an awesome musician. He wrote both music and lyrics. He was an wonderful addition to our family. But most of all he was powerful man of God. Please pray for Michelle and the rest of us as we try to figure out how to get through this.

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I cannot imagine what you or your neice are going through. Please take comfort knowing you and your family will be in my prayers!

Hi Denise,

I am sooo very sorry for Michelle, you and your family. I can't even imagine how devestated you all must feel right now. You will be in our prayers.

Lots of hugs to all of you!

Pam

You would think in this day and age that people would have wised up about drinking and driving. I'm so sorry about this. My condolences to you and your family.

Denise..I don't post here very much anymore but could not stay quiet this time. I'm so very sorry for your family's tragic sudden loss. I can understand your pain since my beautiful little sister Heather was killed by a drunk driver August 17, 2000..she had just turned 21 two weeks prior to her death. Ten years later it's still hard for me to accept b/c she was my best friend and I have so much anger towards the driver and their selfish act to drink and drive. Your family will be close in thought and prayer during this very difficult time.

http://iam.homewithgod.com/heather/index.html

So so sorry to hear about the loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Why do some think that it won't happen to them? Don't know how someone would live with themself after causing such a tragedy.

Sounds like God had a plan . . . hopefully you will all take comfort in knowing that someday - as much as it hurts right now and will for some time. You will all have an angel looking over you forever.

How horrible of a thing to deal with for your niece and your family. May our LORD give you love, comfort, and strength continually.

I'm just so very sorry about this. I get so ANGRY when I hear things like this, or SEE someone texting/driving, talking/driving.....drives my BP way up!

Stay strong. Have faith IN your faith. And be there for the family. Good Lord, I couldn't imagine.

Chastity, thank YOU for sharing that with us. HUGS to you BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.