Please let me cry on your collective shoulders!

>Oh no! That creep!! That's such a horrible thing to do to
>another person.
>
>And what a whore - hooking up with a married man!
>
>Sooo sorry.

If HB didn't know about her, maybe she doesn't know about HB either. And that would make him doubly loathesome.

I'm so sorry about that, but you'll be better off in the end.
Take good care of yourself especially now.
Brandi

Hugs and Prayers

Honeybunch, I am so sorry. :-( I am sending hugs and will keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

>I am so sorry Honeybunch!....I do have a killer roundhouse
>kick...sending
>http://www.digitalmediatree.com/library/image/12/hug.gif[/img]

A roundhouse is nice, but I say a front whip up side the head.

DeeDee

RE: Hugs and Prayers

Keep your chin up and your spirit high even though you might not feel like it. Remember, you are special and I hope that jerk will realize what he has done. You will get thru this...you are too amazing of a person not to.

Charlotte~~

Honeybunch,
I am so sorry you are going through this! You don't deserve this! Most important, he doesn't deserve you! Hugs to you!

Hey HB - first off - (((((((HUGS))))))) to you - you deserve sooooooo much more than this! But also - isn't this where all those pushups come in handy? Bet you could deck him in an instant!!!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

HB- I am so very sorry that this happened to you.

Hey, LauraMax, do you still have that weight plate from the jerk from the gym that we can kneecap this dude with?}( }( }(

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HB}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Update - we had a "talk," during which I accused him of nothing (he doesn't know that I know about the girl friend), but did ask him if he really wanted a committed relationship. I posed the question for him to answer (a smart guy pal of mine wisely told me to not ask him any questions he could answer with a "yes" or "no") and he answered that he did, even tho' I have evidence (e-mails and cell phone calls to her and from her)to the contrary. Time will tell, and I'm going to watching him like a hawk for the next week, and by that time I should have the answers I need to make a real decision. I'm like 90% there already. I feel much better today, and your support helped so much! I think I already know I can't trust him any farther than I can throw a piano.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Honeybunch -

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. I hope you are able to come to a decision on this soon that's best for you.

Sue

Honeybunch -

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. I hope you are able to come to a decision on this soon that's best for you.

Sue

Oh, Honeybunch, I am so, so sorry! What a horrible thing to go through after 10 years of trusting someone. Do you know how long he's been involved with her?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.