please help

i need to lose a few more pounds and need a rotations to help with that. right now i'm doing 11/2-2 hours of cardio, not working!!!! is that too much? could someone help me with a rotation?? i also want to lean out my legs some. please help, i'm starting to get discouraged :-( thanks!!!!

More cardio would be my suggestion. I think there were some "lean leg" rotations if you search the monthly rotations that Cathe posts.

Heather

I would start looking at clean eating as your number one place. They say body appearance is 10% genetics, 10% training and 80% nutrition. That's alot of cardio with no results. I would also add in weight training, muscle burns fat.

As for rotation. Cathe has so many but you may want to start with a circuit to get you used to weights and then move into something with more intense weights after.

Tosca Reno has a book called clean eating and there is a web site that gives you a breakdown of the clean eating lifestyle.

Good luck
It will happen but obviously what you are doing is not working for you, so change it up!

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.