Plan on starting Mesocycle #1 the week of Feb 8th, 2009

I'm another one starting on Feb 8th. I prefer to do LB work on Sundays because I have more time so I will probably modify the rotation to something like this:

Sun: Legs
Mon: Yoga/Rest
Tues: UB
Wed: Cardio
Thurs: UB
Fri: Cardio
Sat: Rest

It's getting closer.

I'm scheduled to get my DVD's today.

I can't wait to be reading the manual and making specific plans.

I don't have all the cardio listed on Cathe's rotation plan, but, I have plenty of them and will definitely be doing at least 45 minutes of cardio and abs 3x/wk (S,T,Th) Sat will be YOGA/STRETCH day. Much Needed from what I read on the boards. ;)

I also plan on starting next week. My STS is scheduled for delivery today, so that gives me time to look it over first. I finished my testing last night. Except for a few leg exercises. I need to check them out on the disc and see what they look like.

Annie

I got it...I got it....

Happy to say that my STS was waiting for me when I got off work this evening.
I've had a DVD in the player every since....they look AWSOME.

I'm gonna die....simply gonna get kilt......and I absolutely can't wait :eek:

Definitely starting next week....
Sunday, the 8th, will be Cardio.
and Monday, the 9th, will be Disc #1 :D

Between now and then it will be preview week #1 again and READ THE BOOK... :p

Got them.......

(I could have sworn that I responded to this yesterday....but evidently not.)

I've been previewing STS since the I got them.
They are wonderful.

I have my first three workout cards ready to go.
(I adapted them on a Word Document to make them more Terri-Friendly)

I'm starting with BodyMax2 and Abs on Sunday....then DISC #1 on Monday.

Has anyone seen a thread from Cathe regarding her start date yet?

I'm starting on the 8th as well. I'm so excited. My 30th birthday is 2 days after I finish the first 3 months, so my birthday present to myself is a newer/leaner body.

I'm starting on Feb 8th, too! I'm so excited to have a bunch of buddies to do it with. I'm challenging myself to eat clean, so that I can get the most out of the workouts and look buff! Summer's coming and I want my muscles to show!

Is everyone still planning on starting on the 8th?? or are some hopping over the the 16th to do it along with Cathe? I need to check my calendar so I haven't decided yet, but just wanted to get a consensus. :)

More than likely I'll start on the 16th with Cathe. I caught a cold and need to recover, plus need to finish my 1RM testing and it is not looking good for the 8th.

I'm starting Sunday! I do weight work Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, rest on Fridays and cardio Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. :D I am psyched!

I'm starting tomorrow with cardio. the 9th will be Disc #1 for me.

I had already planned out my rotations for the year thinking STS would be here...I'm sticking with my plan.
I've previewed all my DVD's...no problems with any of them.
I have all my workout cards for Mesocycle #1 printed out on a word document with larger font and columns enough for 4 complete cycles - to compare strengths.

It'll be nice to see Cathe's posts. Especially for next time. :)

I'm starting tomorrow. I always make Sunday a rest day (that's when I get my grandson!) and so tomorrow will be my offical start date. I'm starting of with Chest, shoulders and bi's. I'll be doing a 6 month rotation.
Jillybean - how are you doing your 6 month rotation. I plan on doing week one for two weeks, week two for two weeks, and so on......You?

Amy

STS start February 9

I am starting STS on February 9 and will do the 1RM today. I think I will do this for the DVD's of the week that I am using so that way I will get them all in. Glad to know others are starting the same time. Also, where did you all get your pull up bar?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Konnie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.