Plan on starting Mesocycle #1 the week of Feb 8th, 2009

smiles4383

Cathlete
Next week is rest week from my current rotation...

But, Come Feb 8th...I'm starting off my Mesocycle #1 with cardio...
Monday February 9th will be Disc #1 for me.

Anyone else planning on being on the same schedule?

CAN'T WAIT!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") T.

Hi, T.

That is the exact day I plan on beginning STS as well!! Are you doing a 3 mo or 6 mo rotation? I'm doing a six month rotation. It's so cool that a fellow Catheite is starting at the same time!

I'm going to go through the entire thing on 3 months first.
Then, if I see that I would benefit from the 6 month rotation....I'll still have plenty of time to get it in before the end of the year.

:) Terri

I'll be very interested to see when Cathe will start it. I'm assuming she'll post it in her February monthly rotation... it would be great to start it at the beginning of February, but I wonder if she'll wait until the 8th also so that everyone has time to get it.

I'm starting the week of the 8th as well. That way my off week will fall during our vacation. Hm....should probably get started on the 1RM right? :eek:

I was considering starting on Feb 8th also. I am doing the 3 month rotation. I am also interested in when Cathe will begin...

I plan on starting the 8th as well....are you all planning on previewing the videos before hand??? I'm thinking I might try to scan through Meso 1 the week prior to starting that way I have an idea of what to expect....I think there shippping them out like crazy, so I hope I have it by the 8th:)
Elena

sounds like a plan

This sounds good with me too (depending on when mine arrive, of course)! I just placed my order for a bar to do pull ups with... anyone remember when the gliders were needed? I don't have those yet.

Next week is rest week from my current rotation...

But, Come Feb 8th...I'm starting off my Mesocycle #1 with cardio...
Monday February 9th will be Disc #1 for me.

Anyone else planning on being on the same schedule?

CAN'T WAIT!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") T.

Thats when I'm Starting:D
I'm scheduled to receive them Tues. I want to start on Monday 8th.

meezAnimatedBodyshot300x400small-1.gif

Just got my notice that I should have my STS on Tues., so it looks like I,too,will be starting on the 8th!

Terri - I will be starting that week as well if that is when Cathe will be beginning. I am going to be on a Tues, Thur, Sat schedule for STS though as I am less busy on those days than I am on Mon and Wed.

-Sarah

aka Jillian40 on SParkPeople

I'd pre-planned all my rotations for 2009 back in November when I thought STS would be here in December.
I have a team on SP that is following the workout schedule for those pre-established dates.
I'm just so GRATEFUL that my STS will be here for the start of 2009 Challenge #2. Feb 8th.
The end of my STS will be May 16th.....which just happens to be my GOAL DATE.
It couldn't have worked itself out any better!!!

........¶¶¶¶¶¶............¶¶¶¶¶¶
....¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶........¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶........¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ..¶¶¶¶¶
..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
......¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..........¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
......................¶¶¶¶

MY DVD's are sitting on a semi-truck in my hometown...

I just called UPS to see if they had my package yet....
Jake (he's so nice) said it was a HUGE truck and most likely my beloved STS package won't be unloaded until late this evening....
BUT,
he is going to go routing through the truck as quickly as he can and if he comes across my STS WORKOUTS he's going to give me a call so that I can come get them TODAY.

Maybe, MaYbE, MAYBE I'll have them by tonite....
Hmmmm....I can just see myself now...sitting in my favorite chair....DVD's sprawled out about me....READING THE MANUAL.....
:D

I, too, plan on starting on the 8th.

My DD and I did the partner ab yesterday. It was soooo fun.

Joanne

Well...today came and went....still no STS DVD's.....but Monday is my scheduled delivery.

I am starting on Feb 8th with cardio....regardless of whether I have my STS DVD's or not.

While catchup isn't all that fun....sometimes it is necessary.

I have an entire week to get ready.....and ready I will get. :eek:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.