PiYo

horsing around

Cathlete
Anyone else excited about Chalene Johnson's PiYo workouts? I don't have any Chalene workouts, but I've seen her complimented on this forum many times. I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing this series and, of course, Cathe's newest releases!

Lisa

I am interested in Chalene's Piyo series also and I don't even like Chalene that much. Too loud and shrieky for me but these look great. Hope her personality has calmed down and is a bit quieter. "Go heavy or go home" got to be a pain in the ....in the CLX program. I look forward to seeing more clips.

PiYo hasn't been released yet. I understand it will be released at Summit in June and then available for public purchase.

Lisa

looking forward to Piyo, I have a few workouts that I downloaded from you tube that have since been removed. The workouts are a bit of power yoga, Pilates with some weighed bodywork with a speed that allows regular music not the slow yoga stuff. . I really like doing these verse regular yoga. I get a good workout actually and can sing along .

I hope they are able to produce the dvd with good music or piyo will just feel like another power yoga workouts. The difference is the fast transition and rocking music verse slow control relaxing stuff of traditional yoga

I absolutely am looking forward to the release of PiYo -- of course Cathe's Ripped is making me giddy!

I've really been neglecting flexibility/yoga stuff. I like heavy lifting too much. I want do a whole Piyo rotation it will get thrown it between my Cathe stuff. I can't wait
for more heavy stuff from Cathe.

I'm really excited for the new PiYo workouts and even more excited about Cathe's new lineup. I'm definitely purchasing both programs! :)

Yes very excited for both of these programs! I'm a huge Dreambody fan so I'm hoping Piyo is as challenging as they are. Can't wait to see what new routines Cathe comes up with and I love that we are almost the same age, I'm 47 and I think Cathe will be 50 in July, I want to keep up with her! She really inspires me to keep working out!

I was on the fence but I think I will purchase these workouts. I could definitely use some more flexibility in my life, plus it will help keep me occupied until Cathe's new ones are released ;-)

At first I wasn't at all excited, but now I can't wait to try Piyo. The low impact and core focus will be perfect for me when I am ready to work out again. I'm in the last few weeks of a tough pregnancy :)

Piyo is up for sale at the BB site and also at totalfitnessdvds.com Click on the BB logo. I just ordered the base package with free shipping.

I ordered and added just the extra strength workouts (have enough mats/sliders). Can't wait to try this! I'll add it to my walking workouts.

Now, the wait......(tick tock)

Denise

I didn't see the link to order PiYo on the BB website. Is it available to the general public yet, or only to BB coaches? Looking forward to this series!
Valerie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.