Pillow Advice Please!

I was wondering about the quality and if it mattered if it is Tempurpedic or a generic brand. Anyone have experience?

Before I bought my Tempurpedic, I felt other brands, and some were very similar, but others were just...well, crap. If you're really wanting the Tempur feel, I'd check a Tempur model out first so you have something to go by. Bed, Bath and Beyond has a few knockoffs that are pretty close.

You've got to be kidding me about this thread. I have been wanting to post this topic for a few days now!

I have a tempurpedic and absolutely loved it but after a year I realized that the model I chose was just too thick for me. (we do have a tempurpedic bed; the pillows were free with the bed). Morning headaches and neck pain were becoming chronic.

So now I have the Water pillow (previously mentioned) which was recommended by my chiropractor (insanely over priced at his office by the way) and i like it but even with the max full (5 liters) it isn't quite thick enough. No headaches or neck pain since I bought it, though, but I still wake up having to adjust my position and squeeze it so one side will puff up more.

I just ordered the MyPillow and haven't received it yet and I was wondering if anyone else has tried it.

Thank you for starting this thread and I hope we all find comfort!

Last edited:
I'm so glad for all this input. I'm seeing it's not just me who is struggling to find just the right pillow/mattress topper. Sleep is so important.

Let me know what you think of the My Pillow. One responder had a negative experience. Keep the input coming. . .

sorry to enlive this old thread, however I'd like to share my personal opinion about the pillow I've chosen. Is here still anyone who can talk to me? When I sleep, it actually doesn't matter which pillow I do use. However, the problem with my neck and shoulders appears to be much worse when I read a book or watch a film. I need something supportive like an armchair. Thus, I was looking for sth suitable in the internet and I've discovered this option- a husband pillow which was firstly invented for preganant women, who usually have problems with the back. I've already ordered Vekkia Premium Soft Reading & Bed Rest Pillow thanks to the article- guide helping to choose suitable Husband Pillow and describing all features it has.

Last edited:
Lately I've been "fighting" with my pillow. I know it's time to get a new one. I saw an infomercial on MyPillow.com. Has anyone purchased a pillow from them? If so, what do you think?

Does anyone have a different pillow you'd recommend? I sleep on my side or back. Thanks.
We have purchased many My Pillows over the years for our family. We love them! I would recommend that you call them on their toll free# to order and speak to an actual person rather than try and order online the first time you purchase from them. That way you will get the help you need in selecting just the right pillow/s for you. Their customer service is fabulous! Good luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.