Pillow Advice Please!

exercise-lover

Cathlete
Lately I've been "fighting" with my pillow. I know it's time to get a new one. I saw an infomercial on MyPillow.com. Has anyone purchased a pillow from them? If so, what do you think?

Does anyone have a different pillow you'd recommend? I sleep on my side or back. Thanks.

I bought a Temperpedic pillow a couple years ago, and it is the best thing I ever did! I bought The Cloud model. They have several different styles for your sleeping habits. My husband has one as well, and we will never go back to regular pillows again. They are about $120 apiece, but worth every penny.

exercise-lover said:
Hi Natalie, Thanks for the recommendation. Where did you buy it? I'm happy to pay the money for a good night's sleep.

I bought mine online, but they also sell them where they sell the Tempurpedic mattresses. The pillows conform to your head and neck, and are so comfy! No fighting with your pillow anymore.

Thanks, Natalie. One more question. I read some of the reviews, and many of them said they think they are better with the Cloud mattress (or some temperpedic mattress). Do you have a regular mattress? Thanks for the website.

exercise-lover said:
Thanks, Natalie. One more question. I read some of the reviews, and many of them said they think they are better with the Cloud mattress (or some temperpedic mattress). Do you have a regular mattress? Thanks for the website.

I have a regular mattress with a six inch Tempurpedic topper. I don't know if there's magic in that combination, but I sleep very well. My in-laws have a full Tempurpedic mattress, and it is very comfy. I wish I had the $$$ to get one myself.

I've had neck trouble for years and have struggled to find a comfortable pillow. I just bought a Mediflow water pillow from Amazon ($35) and love it. You can adjust the water level to your liking. My husband tried it and liked it so much I bought him one too. I also have a temperpedic pad on top of our mattress and love it (temperpedic pillows didn't work for me).

I have a regular mattress with a six inch Tempurpedic topper. I don't know if there's magic in that combination, but I sleep very well. My in-laws have a full Tempurpedic mattress, and it is very comfy. I wish I had the $$$ to get one myself.

I also have the 6 inch topper and it is the best thing I ever bought. I too am looking for new pillows and will look into the Temperpedic pillows.

Jean

Do not buy the MyPillow. I did and within a week it was going flat and the fill is horrible. Felt like little golf balls in there. I have also been looking for the perfect pillow for years. I have come to believe that it just doesn't exist.

How much are the 6-inch toppers from Tempurpedic? Did you purchase it from their website? What about sheets for it?

That sounds like a wonderful way to help a regular mattress.

exercise-lover said:
How much are the 6-inch toppers from Tempurpedic? Did you purchase it from their website? What about sheets for it?

If I remember right, it was about $300 for my king size. I bought the extra deep sheets that fit up to 27 inches since my mattress was already kind of high. I purchased from a mattress store, but google it or look on Amazon. They sell them other places.

I bought mine from QVC around 2 yrs ago and I am sure it was around $130.
On Thursday July 19 Qvc is having a Pedic Solutions Foam Quilted Mattress Topper as their Todays Special Value. It may be worth checking out.

Jean

Mine was a bit pricey because it is a Tempurpedic, but I've felt other memory foam pads, and I don't know that there's much difference. QVC is probably cheaper and just as good a place to find one.

I've got a cool memory foam cluster pillow from Kohl's. Love it! Liked it so much that I bought hubby one, too. So now when I steal his pillow, I have 2 good ones! :p:p

It's the one in the pale green and white box at Kohl's. I think they were $65 a piece,but I bought them when they were 40 to 50% off, and I had a 20% coupon, so got a decent deal. Good pillows and bedding are expensive!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.