pictures

RE: Hi Sue

thanks for the compliment. I would say that my calf development is partially genetic as I noticed them as being quite big when I was about 14. I was very athletic in school doing running, volleyball, basketball, etc. For cardio these days, I run, step, kickbox, do hi lo, and try to cross train pretty much like everyone on this forum.

As for the quads, that is probably partially from weight lifting, running and from genetics too. My legs seem to produce results rather quickly and are the part of me I like and never criticize. (can't say that about the abs when the diet goes astray). I will add that I do lift heavy and usually lift 60# on squats, deadlifts, some lunges, etc. even with Power Hour. If I had a squat rack, I would probably be going heavier. That being said, I really don't need any more development in the legs and 60# will be just fine I suppose.

Thanks for asking. :)

RE: To Sue again

Did I mention that you look incredible. You go girl, woman, grandmother, wow. :) I can look forward to being 50 now. :)

Kim (who is 40 in June)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-02 AT 04:18AM (Est)[/font][p]Decided to start a 2nd thread of this instead..... so we can continue to all share these awesome photos:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.