Pictured here are Cathe and Cast doing a side-leaning lateral raise in the Functional Upper Body workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FunctionalUpperBodyWorkout-2462.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe and Cast doing a side-leaning lateral raise in the Functional Upper Body workout. A yoga block is being used under the non-moving arm to decrease the distance between the hand and floor, and is assisting in proper alignment for the exercise.

Yoga blocks are an excellent tool for making poses and positions more accessible for beginners or those who have physical imitations. They can be used to assist in alignment, range of motion, and support for many different exercises.

In the Lift, Move & Restore series yoga blocks will be utilized in these ways to make exercises more comfortable, and more accessible to a wider range of individuals.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

I found out I passed my Texas CNA written exam with a 94% so eyeing up all the equipment for the new series on the mega boss sale and a series preorder! Next up clinical exam 6/27!!!

Just ordered 2 balance discs, small yoga ball, and yay! Yoga bricks come in pkg of two and new series preorder!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.