Pics of your workout space

stephaniein29

Hey everyone!

I was curious what everyone else's home fitness area looks like!

Mine started out in the living (push the ottoman out of the way and ta da!). When we moved, I claimed dibs on the "den." I'd love to see your Cathe zones!

image-2345909029.jpg

On the other side of the room is my turbo tower, my med balls and an elliptical machine. There's a closet over there as well with all the extra little things like weight vest, plate mates, gloves, bands, etc. I love this room!

Last edited:
My Workout Space

Two pics of my living room. There are dumbbells in the entertainment center below the TV plus the other pic, you can see my stability ball, my barbells plus a partial view of my Cathe accessories like weighted vest, etc.

Attachments

• My Workout Space-2 pics 001.jpg
    My Workout Space-2 pics 001.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 136
  • My Workout Space-2 pics 002.jpg
    My Workout Space-2 pics 002.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
These are old pictures of my workout room. It looks the same except that I've replaced this old TV with a new flatscreen that has a DVD player in it. Otherwise, this is where I work out every single day. I love my room! (I have a closet that I keep my DVDs in, and other smaller equipment, so you don't see a lot of equipment in these photos.)

89337973.jpg

89338054.jpg

89337978.jpg

WOW JeanneMarie! I am so jealous of your room, that's fantastic!!! I'm in my NYC apartment - spacious for NYC standards but still small - so I'm just jumping and weight lifting in my living room. The only things I leave out all the time are my dumbbells, everything else gets put away when I'm done and the treadmill is in the bedroom. I may be moving soon to a two bedroom apartment though, and am so looking forward to making that second bedroom my workout space. You've given me such inspiration!

OMG, JeanneMarie I am just in awe of your workout space!! If I was looking to buy a house and walked into a room like that I would be signing the paper work so fast it would make DH's head spin. :eek:!! Seriously, that is just awesome!

I am not even going to post my workout space because it is just my living room. I drag all my stuff needed for the current workout out from the closet (every. single. time. I have been trying to think of ways to make this easier w/all the dumbbells; sadly, they do not fit under the couch) and push the coffee table out of the way and presto, workout space!

I am very lucky that DH let me have an entire room to do with what I please :D

Attachments

• Workout Floor 005.jpg
    Workout Floor 005.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Workout Floor 008.jpg
    Workout Floor 008.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Workout Floor 003.jpg
    Workout Floor 003.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 161
WOW JeanneMarie! I am so jealous of your room, that's fantastic!!! I'm in my NYC apartment - spacious for NYC standards but still small - so I'm just jumping and weight lifting in my living room. The only things I leave out all the time are my dumbbells, everything else gets put away when I'm done and the treadmill is in the bedroom. I may be moving soon to a two bedroom apartment though, and am so looking forward to making that second bedroom my workout space. You've given me such inspiration!

I would take a NYC apartment over workout space anyday :)

Here's mine -- Everything is the same except I replace my tv also.

5939893723_a636cc7ccf_z.jpg

Last edited:
JeanneMarie, I LOVE your workout space. It's more like a high-end health club instead of a gym. GOD-willing, if I ever move into a condo with a finished basement, I wouldnt mind installing what you have.
Jann-My PC is not showing your pic only the top portion. It will be nice to see yours.

Holy rooms!!! Loving all of them!! Jeanne Marie, so utterly JEALOUS!! No really, you rock.

I won't post mine........I have a spare bedroom that includes fitness equipment AND baby toys :mad:. Once her crap is out of there, I am gonna really transform my room. Post this thread in like......IDK........3-5 years.

I am going to relate to you. Finally someone with a small, apartment workout space. I felt kinda lonely......:(

WOW JANN!!!! You do it ALL!!!! I love the Cathe posters and the Cathlete shirt hanging up like your own personal cheering section!
I wish I had a designated room for exercise like you lucky ladies do!
Right now I have to squeeze in between the living room furniture...I must say that Low Impact Challenge is just that in my 8x8 area!:eek:
(I did save all the info on the exercise flooring that Cathe posted a while back...I can dream, can't I?)

I am going to relate to you. Finally someone with a small, apartment workout space. I felt kinda lonely......:(

LOL! Don't feel lonely. We should be proud that we've managed to still get in shape at home without a designated workout room. Definitely takes creativity trying to hide all of that equipment, that's for sure. Sometimes it does get annoying though, pulling everything out, putting it back in the closet.... but it reminds of something Cathe said once in one of her DVDs (I think it was 4DS) - part of the calorie burn is set up and break down. :D

JeanneMarie-I have workout room envy. That's awesome!!!! My workout room is my bedroom with my weights/steps piled up in a corner. Not optimal. Yall's workout rooms are great! I'd work out all the time if I had that! :)

I love looking at all the workout rooms! My next house I will have a workout room, DH said so. I'm making him keep his promise. JeanneMarie I love your colorful puzzle mats. Talk about a cheery workout room.

JeanneMarie, that is the prettiest workout room I've ever seen. So bright and cheery.
Lucky you.
Sherry

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.