Pics of your workout space

Jann, Thank You. It shows now. Your room looks great too.
For me, I live in my bedroom and I only use my living room to workout.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my room! I do love it, and feel incredibly blessed and lucky to have it.

We renovated our home about 10 years ago, and that's when we added the room. We had an unfinished basement that is now finished with a den, bath, bedroom, office and my workout room. Before our renovation, I worked out in front of my bedroom TV. Trust me, I know what it's like to try to hide equipment and do moves when there just isn't much room. We had carpet in the bedroom back then (wood floors now), but I literally ruined the carpet in front of the TV from stepping and sweating on it. :eek:

Thanks to those of you who have shown their rooms. There are some really great workout areas with lots of excellent equipment!

Thank you all! It has taken years to put that all together. That space used to be the kids tv/play area. They grew up and I moved in! :D

Do you have aerobic flooring? What a great room!!!

cgishops.com

Terina, yep, that's an aerobic floor. A couple of years I was able to install it. It made such a difference in my workout from the mats I used to have. My knees thank me every time I workout. I still need to finish the floor on the other side, but it works fine for now.

Jealous!

These are great! I use our family room and keep all of my equipment in a closet. I keep the furniture on sliders so I can easily push everything out of the way. We have a guest bedroom in the basement that gets used about twice a year, and I'm dying to take it over! My husband refuses to budge on this...so frustrating!:mad:

My space!

Here's a picture of that spot in the house I refer to as "my space." We opened up two smaller rooms in the basement. It doubles as my food pantry & laundry room.

To the left are the cabinets my husband put in to store my DVDs and other little extras. My dad made the weight rack for me. I have to move the turbo barre out of the way, but not going to complain about that.

Love seeing the other pictures as well! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa

Attachments

• My Space.JPG
    My Space.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 106
Thank you all for sharing your pictures. I love them all. Those of you with dedicated space are very lucky. I used to have a similar,very nice gym at my house. I sold the house and moved to a condo almost 5 years ago and still miss my much fancier gym in the basement of the old house.

My condo is quite large but there is no basement, and the third "bedroom" is actually a 12' x 22' "media room". My intention was to turn that into my workout room (complete with the puzzle mats I brought from the house) when my oldest moved out.

Unfortunately that hasn't happened because my mom needed to move in with me. So now I have everything scattered; treadmill in my son's room, elliptical in my 7' x 12' closet, weight rack in the living room........

I make due but really miss having that dedicated space and not having to carry everything out to the living room every day.

So enjoy! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.