Who would like a PHA Training #2?

• Yes please!!

Votes: 47 92.2%
  • Not high on my list

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

MelanieC

Cathlete
I have been focusing on the Strong & Sweaty Series, and have to say that PHA Training is quickly becoming one of my favourite Cathe workouts. I love the theory behind the training style and I love the format. I started my training on this workout using weights that were below what Cathe uses, now I match Cathe's weights and I feel that perhaps on the first go around I could slightly increase my weights.

I was just thinking as I was doing this workout this morning how awesome it would be to have a PHA Training 2!

:)

I have been focusing on the Strong & Sweaty Series, and have to say that PHA Training is quickly becoming one of my favourite Cathe workouts. I love the theory behind the training style and I love the format. I started my training on this workout using weights that were below what Cathe uses, now I match Cathe's weights and I feel that perhaps on the first go around I could slightly increase my weights.

I was just thinking as I was doing this workout this morning how awesome it would be to have a PHA Training 2!

Cathe has a couple of LIVE PHA workouts [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the concept, but the I find the repetition in the existing workout boring. It just seemed to drag on forever for me. Maybe another one with the same training technique but in a different format would suit me just fine! (I'm in regardless.)

The format of PHA --alternating lower body with upper body weighted moves-- would seem to lend itself to a multitude of variations for future filming. I sincerely hope this will be a format used again on ICE 2, with one major difference: less repetition, more variety of moves. So, ideal format might be, 3 cycles of 6 moves, each move performed twice rather than 3 times. Done and dusted. Consider my order placed.

Clare

I did PHA 3 on Cathe Live and I must say that was one great workout l!!!!!! You’re going to [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.