PHA DVD Cover

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
sas_pha_training.jpg

PHA Training
- There’s no time for downtime and in this workout we set out to prove it! In PHA training you’ll alternate from lower body to upper body with very short rest periods between exercises. The goal is to maximize blood flow between the upper and lower body while the shortened rest periods keep your heart rate up for cardiovascular and fat- burning benefits! In this workout you’ll do two rounds of six different upper and lower body exercises with each round being repeated three times. Each muscle group gets its chance to push hard, recover and then push hard again and the results will speak for themselves!

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Nov 30th

I was just reminded when looking at the title how Cathe is so smart--she doesn't name these workouts like "the better in bikini workout" or "slim and sexy in sixty days." I've always appreciated her no nonsense approach. I know this stuff is not easy and it takes work to stay in excellent shape. Thankfully Cathe provides the tools to help me be healthy. Health is an awesome gift!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.