Pets

Rhonda, I would so love to see pictures!!! How awesome your little babies must be!!! I also have a fat, spoiled chihuahua that you can tell is not a pure breed.

Marla

Oh my Gosh!!!! your entire family, cockatiels and all, are absolutely beautiful. I don't know much about birds but the few things I've learned makes me want some. The only thing that stops me is I have too many cats.

Two experiences:

When I was young, we got chicks for Easter and the two little birds played tag with each other. I kid you not. They picked a little piece of paper off the floor & played tag. How sweet is that?!!!!

Then, I see a show called Miracle Pets & these birds will do anything from anticipate seizures to waking up a family in the middle of the night to warn them about a fire.

I am just so amazed.

Marla

OK guys! I don't invite my friends over to my house. Yes, it will cool, but I'm sure it will be stinky. I have too many cats and dogs here.

Main point: they were all rescued. No breeders. I can tell you they have more personality than I do!!! Did you see my post of my dog biting my niece?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.