Petitioning for a Sunday AM class!

jolene_hajj

Cathlete
I'm starting a petition for a Sunday AM class at this year's RT (even if that means an unofficial one!)...who's with me?! :) I completely understand if our suggestion at adding a Sunday AM class (since they've replaced it with a Friday PM class) is too taxing on the crew, sooooo, if that's the case, who's with me (and Jess - jsutera) for an unofficial early bird class on Sunday AM before we gorge on breakfast?!

Let's get this string going ladies!! ;-) Spinning...running...weights at the gym, what shall we do?! Die-hards we are!!

I'm in for the "Sunday AM Diehard" class! Not for a running one, though, because I have bad knees. I've never done spinning; do they have lots of spinning bikes if that's what gets selected? Step, kickbox, or weights are my first choices!! Where do I sign??:D

Last edited:
Actually. I Just looked at their club schedule and they do teach spinning so there must be a room full of spin bikes!! Anyone teach spinning coming to the RT?? LOL!

Can you imagine? A bunch of Cathe fanatatics all spinning together? It would be almost as beautiful to hear as the sound of all of us stepping in tandem together ;)

I'm all for it, obviously!! :D

I had posted this in the other thread as well.

I seemed to recall that when we showed up for that 7:00 a.m. class someone had to unlock the gym for us. Sure enough if you look at they gym hours, it doesn't open till 9:00 on Sundays. Their class schedule does show a spin class on Sunday a.m., but that seems to stop after Memorial Day. I know some gyms cut back on their summer class schedule, or perhaps Cathe's gym updates its class schedule as it gets closer to the next session. We'd have to ask. But whatever it is, it looks like if there is no class, the gym MAY not even be open that time of day on a Sunday.

But before a plan is compiled for something else, I wonder if one of our coordinators can check on the hours of gym access on that Sunday a.m. - pretty please. ;)

Thanks for starting this drive Jolene.

Last edited:
I'm all for the Sunday AM class, however, transportation might be a problem. I know I have to rely on the bus to take me everywhere since I don't have a car. But I would gladly hitch a ride with someone who is driving there that morning :).

I'd love to workout on Sunday, and I have an Suburu Outback that can take at least 4 more Sunday morning.

We'll be driving too so we can fit as many that can fit into a Honda Civic ;-) Good point Lorrie - maybe one of the FANTASTIC coordinators can help us get the gym open a few hours early so we can squeeze in our die-hard fanatical Sunday AM workout :)

I'm down for Sunday

Hey, what about an Express Cathe class, like a 30 min sneak preview of a HIIT STS Shock Cardio class Sunday morning!????????? That way all of us preordering know we we are in for!!!

That sounds great to me. I'm in, if its a go!!
chrissy

I betcha Cathe would be all over that! Especially if it'll help sell more of us on STS Cardio...though I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on the RT will already be on the pre-order list ;)

And usually...

At a RT, when Cathe has a new series coming out, she does tend to incorporate some of the moves in the classes. Remember last year's lower body blast with the rag/paper plate work? And in the kickbox class before 4DS came out how she used some of those moves? I'd almost bet that we'll see SOME of the STS cardio moves somewhere in the classes - even if it's not on a Sunday a.m. ;) Uh-oh! Good thing we still have 4 mos to get ready! HA.

DIE HARD SUNDAY CLASS!!!!

Me too,I 'm up for Sunday workout,sneak preview it would be so nice,I'm speaking for my friend Nelly,I'm coming from California to Virginia and from there we are driving to New Jersey, her car is small so maybe 2 more can come with us....
I think we should name the class DIE HARD!!!!

Oooo....I love the name Die Hard!!

Me too,I 'm up for Sunday workout,sneak preview it would be so nice,I'm speaking for my friend Nelly,I'm coming from California to Virginia and from there we are driving to New Jersey, her car is small so maybe 2 more can come with us....
I think we should name the class DIE HARD!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.