perfectpullup.com for STS?

nicolegadino

Cathlete
Morning Guys!
I just received my STS, and I am considering buying the perfectpullup package, so I can do the pullups and whatnot.

Has anyone used this or know anyone who has? I think the price looks pretty reasonable.

http://www.perfectpullup.com/

p.s. - I keep reading mixed reviews about the handles being great or breaking, and I dont like that you have to screw into the wall, because we rent.

If anyone has suggestions on what they used, and wasnt expensive, I'd appreciate that too!

Perfectpullup

Hi and congrats on purchasing the STS - it is truly amazing and took my fitness status to the next level. I just finished the 3 month rotation, and will be starting it over, but using a 6 month rotation.

Anyway - perfectpullup. I have it. I love it. I couldn't do any pullups when I started, and this system has many modifications you can use to reach your goal. I'm proud to say I can do one, real, pullup - which is better than none! I also bought the ab attachments and use it in addition to Cathe's core workouts. I purchased the perfect pullup system prior to the availability of Cathe's tower. I certainly would prefer Cathe's tower, but just couldn't spare the extra cash after buying STS, additional equipment to do the program (plate mates, additonal dumb bell, weighted vest) so the perfect pullup does the job, with less money to fork out. I used the various workouts that came with the perfect pullup, and have to say, it's a great product!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.