Perfect 30 Update - 6-28-30

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
CatheInPlaneUpdate.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy as we continue to navigate our way through the ever-changing environment that the Covid-19 pandemic has presented us with. Here in NJ things are starting to slowly re-open and I wanted to take a few minutes to update you on my Perfect 30 filming project.

As you know, the project has been delayed due both to the state’s stay at home orders as well as the state’s closure of many businesses, including ours. While our gym is still not allowed to reopen, we have been monitoring our Governor’s updates daily to ensure we are making responsible decisions that follow all current safety rules and guidelines for our filming studio. My number one concern is for the safety of everyone involved in this filming project. We have a large team of approximately 20 people including the cast, filming and production crew, hair and makeup crew, photographer, caterer, etc. all of which have to work together primarily in one space. I feel it is better to be very cautious than to film before it’s deemed safe to do so.

This being said, we have implemented and installed serious safety precautions within our gym and filming studio. As long as the number of new Covid cases continues to decline in New Jersey and we feel it’s safe to film with our safety procedures in place we hope and expect to be able to film in a few more weeks. However, we want to monitor the situation for another week before we make the final call on this. Again, I can’t stress enough that safety has to come first and I greatly appreciate everyone’s patience as we work through this unexpected pandemic shutdown. We’re pretty confident that once we’re able to film we will be able to make up for lost time on the editing end of the project and stay on our estimated shipping timeline of summer 2020. I’ll have more specific updates about filming and the workouts as soon as possible. Once again, I can’t thank you all enough for your patience and understanding!

Healthy Hugs,

Cathe

Thank you for taking the time to update us all! Love ya Cathe & all your dedicated crew!
Please just stay safe. That is exactly all we ought to be asking of one another during this time.
Our health before profits. I hope you're not feeling any rush to go ahead with indoor workouts.

I completely and utterly agree with the above comments. I actually think it is almost a good lesson to learn out of all of this: patience, good things come to those who wait. Actually I should say "great" not "good" because we are talking Cathe workouts here!!

View attachment 7215

Hi Everyone,

I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy as we continue to navigate our way through the ever-changing environment that the Covid-19 pandemic has presented us with. Here in NJ things are starting to slowly re-open and I wanted to take a few minutes to update you on my Perfect 30 filming project.

As you know, the project has been delayed due both to the state’s stay at home orders as well as the state’s closure of many businesses, including ours. While our gym is still not allowed to reopen, we have been monitoring our Governor’s updates daily to ensure we are making responsible decisions that follow all current safety rules and guidelines for our filming studio. My number one concern is for the safety of everyone involved in this filming project. We have a large team of approximately 20 people including the cast, filming and production crew, hair and makeup crew, photographer, caterer, etc. all of which have to work together primarily in one space. I feel it is better to be very cautious than to film before it’s deemed safe to do so.

This being said, we have implemented and installed serious safety precautions within our gym and filming studio. As long as the number of new Covid cases continues to decline in New Jersey and we feel it’s safe to film with our safety procedures in place we hope and expect to be able to film in a few more weeks. However, we want to monitor the situation for another week before we make the final call on this. Again, I can’t stress enough that safety has to come first and I greatly appreciate everyone’s patience as we work through this unexpected pandemic shutdown. We’re pretty confident that once we’re able to film we will be able to make up for lost time on the editing end of the project and stay on our estimated shipping timeline of summer 2020. I’ll have more specific updates about filming and the workouts as soon as possible. Once again, I can’t thank you all enough for your patience and understanding!

Healthy Hugs,

Cathe

Healthy Hugs to all of you and yours. I hope the cast and you are doing well. I certainly understand the challenges you have had. One time you injured yourself and had to put the "sash" series on hold for appx. a year. You kept us updated and when your videos came out, they were AWESOME!

I am sure it will be the same with Perfect 30!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.