Pentagenarians & Beyond: WB 11/8

Good morning! Catching up from yesterday.....

No workout yet...still deciding what to do...want to do a live upper body. We will see what I end up with.

Diane Sue...I loved the costumes in Hocus Pocus...very cute. I have hit my animals before many times By accident working out. One time my little Nilla went under my trampoline when I was bouncing. I felt her immediately and jumped off. She was fine, but after that she was not allowed in when I was on my rebounder. Our animals just want to be near us. I love Barley in soups!!! I will admit, in New England I always made different soups in the Fall...have not had the desire here in Florida.

Cathy...Did Iron Legs yesterday and love it. Need to not work the legs today! After my upper workout, will do a very light bounce. I had some borders in Massachusetts, but slowly took them down over the years. Sometimes when my shoulder was bothering me I would use a tennis ball against a wall and I would lean on it and roll a bit. Felt great!

Valerie...funny that is what I told him! He needs to get up more. I am going to suggest a couple of Cathe Lives for him. I bet he can find some workouts on YouTube too. I am glad he is using it.

Deb...My job is going great and could not be happier! Love my coworkers and the culture. I have an 11 mile commute that takes me about 15 minutes. I have not had a commute less than 50 mins in over 30 years! No more being sick to my stomach on Sunday nights dreading starting the work week. I look forward to going in.

Carolyn....Loved this! “We get this idea of what “workout” means, when we should just focus on movement”.

Have a great day today! Can you believe there is yet another storm coming this way and possibly hit the panhandle? 2020 just needs to end!!!

Hi Everyone,

I need to get caught up on posts. The week got away from me. We have 2 condo projects going right now. We are still working on the upstairs flooring, replacing the carpet with laminate and Chris is finishing painting the living room, including the ceiling this weekend. It's quite chaotic here right now, lol!

Lori-I'm glad you liked Iron Legs too. I think it's one of Cathe's best Live leg workouts.
I don't blame you for leaving your spin bike behind. You do so many other workouts. I'm sure your son loves it! I'm actually thinking about cancelling the Peloton subscription and setting up the tablet so I can do other cycling workouts on the bike. I'm not that invested in the Peloton workouts themselves and at $40 a month, the subscription is a little pricey for not using it every day.

Valerie-Great job with the mountain biking and treadmill run!

Carolyn-Great job with STS Total Body! Nice calorie burn too!

Cathy- I had some serious DOMS from Iron Legs! I plan on keeping this workout in my rotation.

DIane Sue-Nice workouts! I think I will do a Raw workout next week. I keep meaning to add one in to my schedule. I may do a WS3 workout too.

Hi to Deb!

Today I did Perfect Flow Yoga Strength and Flexibility for 32 minutes and 123 calories burned.

Cathy, great job with the IMAX workout that you created. It sounds like you are getting good use of the workout blender.

Diane Sue, nice work with Raw Body Fit #1 and #2. I’m glad that your family has figured out a way to celebrate holidays together. It gets harder as children grow up and have families or significant others of their own.

Lori, thanks for starting the thread today. Yes, 2020 needs to be over!

Judy, you have a lot going on with those home projects. I’m sure that you will be happy to get them finished.

Hello to Valerie and Deb.

thanks for getting us started Lori. we worked on heavy garden project yesterday. we have a series of landscape walls that support the slope of back yard below our house. they are 30+ yr old and need replacing with landscape bricks. it is a huge project we will hire someone to do. we are removing the plants that we can keep and heeling them into dirt below the wall area. that is a massive job by itself. was my workout yesterday and will be today. cold wet and dirty. I can hardly wait!:oops:

I do not want to start any heated discussion here. yesterday was an incredibly positive and emotional day for me. the whole world looks a lot better today than it has for years. I feel a huge negative weight lifted hopeful we can move forward together without the nasty divisive rhetoric we have been living with.

pets and exercise equipment don't mix! our cat sometimes tried to get on the treadmill but never understood and would get tossed off the back end. I sure miss the little guy. he used to jump on my stomach when I did ab workouts too.
we are still riding outdoors. we can do most of the year here. I don't use the spin bike often until winter. the more you ride, the less good those big cushiony seats feel. a narrower firmer seat is more comfortable
and interferes less with up/ down in spinning, plus you can change your sitting position a little and not have the slippery seat scoot you back into the same spot every time. our road bikes and mt bikes have narrower seats with cut outs. padded shorts or padded underwear (wear with any bottom ) help IMO more than dish or padded seats. lori, your son might try padding instead. I can get sore from my road bike seat but it takes about 2 hours minimum of riding. I dont bother with padding on the spin bike but Im pretty hardened up by decades of riding.

Judy that is a lot to spend monthly if you don't do it every day. we found out that hard floors look great and are much easier to clean but we had problems with echos / loudness. we ended up with area rugs and cushy furniture to tone it down. just saying it can be a surprise issue.

This morning I did Live Cardio Muscle Fusion. Not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely a good workout, but uses the ball for a lot of the cardio, and at my size it's not always comfortable. It also has quite a bit of impact. It is VERY fast paced. She uses the ball, gliding disks and weights. 42 minutes, ave bpm 124, max 169 and burned 164 calories. Then I did the Step Boss Bonus Abs 2 and the Extended Lying Stretch.

The only problem I generally have with the cats, is them wanting to be petted, lay in my way or lick me. I've never actually whacked one with anything, though I've come close a few times.

Lori it's fantastic that you love your job. A good work environment makes so much difference. There have been too many storms this year, hopefully, this one doesn't wreak havoc.

Judy good luck with your projects. We replaced our carpet with laminate years ago, and it is so much better! Peloton is really pricey, and you're right that for that money you really want to be using it a lot.

Carolyn yes I'm getting good use out of the Workout Blender, and I have a few more ideas for some premixes for older workouts I want to do. I really like Body Blast: Legs and Glutes, but not all the exercises, so I always used the workout blender that is on the disk for that one.

Valerie that sounds like an excellent workout you are getting with your yard work! I agree it was nice finally being able to breathe and relax yesterday.

Diane Sue great workouts! Isn't is weird the things the stores are out of these days? The things that are there and then just disappear.

My youngest has taken to exploring these last few days as they've had really beautiful weather, 60's and low 70's, after enough snow to plow in the two prior weeks. But, up there, it doesn't take much to lose cell service and it's 50/50 as to whether or not he goes alone. Today he went alone. Lost cell service, then climbed a mountain (sorry I should say very large hill) and got it back. Then went down to a lake and lost it again. Hopefully, he finds his way back to the car before dark. At least today he found the place. Friday, Nick went with him and they gave up on their first destination, yesterday he and a friend couldn't find a place and went somewhere else. The directions to these places are along the lines of go x number of miles and take a two track... I probably should just get used to it as he has been waiting for years to get to do these things, I just wish he'd find a hiking friend who knows what the heck they are doing and where these places are at.

A long dirty nasty day but we got most of it done. Some of the walls don’t look as bad as we thought but others do. It’s treated wood landscape timber but some are hollow shells with air inside. . We think it will affect selling our house if they are not replaced so plan on going forward . Probably won’t happen until spring

Cathy ...even 10-15 years ago cell coverage was way less complete. Most areas we hike have no coverage or maybe only spotty on top of a peak. We enjoy getting away from it. It’s a good reason to learn to read a map if maps are available. I’m horrified many young people have no idea where they are or how to get there and back without a speaker giving them turn-by-turn directions. It’s a learning opportunity. He should carry some supplies with him so he is prepared if things go wrong. So many think their cell phone is the answer to everything but it’s not.
this is a a hot button topic for me. so many hike/ trail run and aren't prepared for even the slightest thing to go wrong. the extras you take depends on how remote it is, season, weather forecast etc. I always take my phone, not because I plan to use it, but it's my camera. dumb to leave it in your car where its easily stolen. around here where we are in mountains I carry enough to survive an unplanned night out. I can't imagine any place in MI that would require what we always carry, but its a totally different location. I would say a shell jacket, hat, gloves , water bottle minimum. cotton clothing gets wet and stays wet. synthetics are better.

Last edited:
This morning I did Live Step On It. I really liked the routine. Was rolling right along until the last combo when it was first derailed by the music not being at a point she liked, so we did jacks, then it just kind of fell apart as she lost where she was a few times. It's 50 minutes, ave bmp 133, max160, and burned 258 calories. My back is giving a thumbs down to yesterdays workout. I did the Mobility stretch premix and hopefully it'll chill out soon.

Valerie, my sister suggested getting him an emergency hiking kit for Christmas. Somewhere I have detailed maps of most every county in the UP, but they are from the 70's, 80's. They are buried somewhere back in our storage area, but I may try and dig them out. I was always a map geek, but back then we had to use maps to get most everywhere, and get super detailed descriptions from people if we were going someone new. A totally different world! At least he shouldn't want to explore again till next weekend and as it's getting towards the end of the semester and after today their temps are taking a dive. Though to 40's and then 30's. Potential snow both days next weekend. He's at least aware of the limitations of his phone up there, he just doesn't seem to fully grasp all the potential problems. And I would definitely feel better if he had someone with him.

Today I did Jessica Smith’s HiiT Walk for 30 minutes and 212 calories burned. My average heart rate was 131 and maximum heart rate was 154. Then I did Jessica’s Gentle Yoga, the Hips and Knees flow. That was 22 minutes with 66 calories burned. I like to do this one regularly since I have very tight hip flexors. I need a lot of stretching for that part of my body.

Cathy, great job with the Live workouts yesterday and today. I can understand why you worry about your son exploring on his own. That emergency hiking kit sounds like an excellent idea.

Valerie, that’s good that you were able to get the outdoor project done and can now see what your landscaping barrier needs. We have a similar wall between our yard and our neighbors. Any work there would affect the neighbor’s property. Fortunately it doesn’t need work yet.

Hello to Everyone and wishing you a wonderful afternoon.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio and Tone cardio only portion, 20 minutes, heart rate 133/181, 108 calories, 2,123 steps. I then did Raw Your Moves, 44 minutes, 158 calories, heart rate 109/152, 2,248 steps. My neck and shoulders are bothering a bit which is probably because too many boxing moves. I did some modifying, only one set of the side to side squat thrusts subbing speed skaters, and almost skipped the floor work, but changed up the moves. Total time was 64 minutes, 4,371 steps, 266 calories.
I got a new pie pan and pie weights from Amazon today. Hoping to avoid the pie shell drooping and bubbling. I got an aluminum silcone clad steel pan. I only purchased one to see how good it works. It is a lot heavier than those aluminum ones I have. I read that the glass was a lot more slippery for pie shells and that is what I generally use.

Lori, our animals do want to be near us. Sometimes having the shadow there all of the time when rushing around gets a bit frustrating, but I love Gertie. She looked at my face like trying to read what the deal was. Then after I snuggled her and went back to trying to work out, she was bouncing around like a little puppy and squeaking her toy. I guess I didn't hurt her feelings too much :) She just usually trusts me to work out around her, even if she is in the middle of my space.

Judy, two condo projects at once is a lot. I bet it will be nice. Wow, I did not know Peloton was that much for streaming. I have really liked the Raw workouts a lot.

Carolyn, nice workouts yesterday and today. I knew my right hip flexor was tight, but when I did Cathe's new yoga and mobility workouts, I realized they were both tight. The left was really rough when I was down on my arms and reaching back to pull my foot up behind me. It is much better after those workouts. I like the Walk Strong 3 cardio workouts a lot. They have good benefits and a lot easier on the joints.

Valerie, I hope that you got your garden project well under way. I think I am getting tired of working on the lawn outside. Wondering what I am going to do about all of the leaves and acorns landing on the new sod that I am keeping watered. They are going to come back and redo some of it, because it is not leveled out enough and still holding water up the walk way. Also the planter that they put the junipers in and moved over has big gaps between the brick blocks.

Cathy, I don't like when Cathe gets lost. Her chorography takes a little concentration and it just does not work well when she loses it.

I did 2 miles on the treadmill, then perfect 30 upper body. not even close to cathe's weight on many moves. 35 lbs.... really?? other moves I did her weight just fine. very odd and hard to predict.

Cathy not being a parent, I'm guessing you won't get your son to take a load of stuff hiking. settle for the most important things. we have a waterproof breathable shell jacket, lighter layers underneath. no cotton. key is to "temperature regulate" with layers to avoid sweating. a warm hat and gloves (not a baseball cap). water and a snack. decent boots. flashlite or headlamp especially this time of year.

DH and I met in a mountaineering class. one of the exercises was going on a routine hike, then ( surprise!) not going back to vehicles. We spent an unplanned night out. it changes your idea of what's important in short order. this was a controlled situation so no real risk, but that's how to think about it. nobody plans to have an accident or get lost but preparation ahead of time controls what happens next. blind faith in "technology" does not always work.... like the people whose GPS tells them a driving route that won't work, but they keep driving and driving until they are in snow so deep they cant turn around, on a road that's fine in august but is impossible after the snow flies. those are usually adults!

Last edited:
Today I did PHA 2, my favorite of the PHA workouts. My time was 49 minutes with 253 calories burned. Average heart rate was 120 and maximum heart rate was 147.

Diane Sue, great job with Raw Cardio and Tone and Raw Your Moves. Modifying to protect your neck and shoulders is always the thing to do. I am interested in what you think of the new pie pans. I only have glass and ceramic. I haven’t used an aluminum pie pan since I left my parent’s home.

Valerie, nice work with the treadmill and P30 Upper Body. Learning that you met your husband in a mountaineers class explains how you came to have similar interest in outdoor sports. It’s wonderful that you can share that.

Hello to Cathy, Deb, Lori, and Judy.

Good afternoon.

Great job everyone on the workouts! Sunday I did Live Metabolic Circuit 47 minutes, 276 calories, Monday, Perfect HIIT Low Impact, 32 minutes, 213 calories. I had a root canal done yesterday afternoon and have been just resting since I got home yesterday.

Lori, thanks for starting us off this week! That's great about your new job. Also the short commute! I can understand why you would not want to make soups since being in Florida. Same here for me in the summer.

Judy, that's great that you are doing those condo projects. Even with the chaos, it will all be worth it. Love my laminate flooring in the back hall, and down to the basement. I wish I would have put it in the kitchen, instead of ceramic tile. Agree with Valerie on the area rugs needed to keep the floors nice and quieter. Too bad about the Peloton pricing.. It would be worth it if you wanted to use it every day.

Cathy, Good job on Live Cardio Muscle Fusion. I have always looked at the equipment needed before trying any of her cardio, and if gliding discs are involved, I usually pick something else. I have never seen Cathe mess up on a Live workout, I guess it is mostly step that she has that problem with. I need to try Live Iron Legs. I see that Judy likes it a lot too.

Carolyn, nice job on Perfect Flow Yoga Strength and Flexibility. Assume that is the one premix that has both the yoga and mobility workouts? Those 2 are ones I have not tried yet from the new series.

Valerie, that garden project is definitely a workout in itself! It's great that you and your husband have such similar interests in outdoor activities.

Have a great week!

This morning I did Live Touch Up Training Upper Body. This one just didn't really appeal to me. It's a weird mix of lots of reps with weights that are heavier than you'd usually use for high reps. I rarely used what Cathe did, and for some things she would just announce, I'm not even going to count these and just go till she felt like stopping. After that I did the chair stretch from Step Boss. I was going to do core, but there was actually core in the upper body workouts.

My husband had to go into the office to pick up some things today and he was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Made me laugh. I know there's no one in the building except for maybe security and maintenance people, but it still seems weird.

Carolyn nice combo on the workouts!

Diane Sue sorry to hear your neck and shoulders are still giving you so many issues. I accidentally stepped on one of the cats yesterday. He can scream pretty loud, but he recovered amazingly fast and was letting me pet him right after. I don't think in that type of situation they realize that you caused the problem. Or as far as I'm concerned he caused the problem by darting in front of me. Somehow though I always feel bad, when I never even know they are there until it's too late. Some of the times Cathe loses her spot aren't as bad as others. The one yesterday was pretty messed up as it happened multiple times.

Valerie I'm pretty sure he won't do everything I'd wish he would. That would be entirely to unexpected. He's always walked to his own drummer which is fine, I tend to be that way myself. But then, I'm not inclined to go wandering alone in the wilderness without things I may need, or in ways that potentially would be impacted by my inexperience. I checked the courses on campus and they do actually have a survival type course, which is part of their degree in something like Outdoor Education, but it's 4 credits and his major is a pretty heavy load. They don't even advise adding a minor. Something he found out when he talked to his advisor about adding a Spanish minor. The Spanish department would really like him to major or minor in it. He recently received a letter from them based on his current class.

Carolyn nice job on PHA2!

Deb great workouts! Hope you are recovering well from your root canal. The only times I've seen Cathe mess up are on step workouts, and maybe once or twice on a kickboxing combo. It seems rare for her to make it through a step workout without at least one.

Today I did Cathe Live #126 Step Grooves, 36 minutes, 160 calories, heart rate 110/145, 3,337 steps. I did the first 22 minutes of this and had to stop and go do zoom class with grandson. When I went back up it did not want to bring my heart rate back up even though I did jacks and jogs and hopping before I started it all back up. In fact I was doing the last part of the cardio and it only registered 88 and di not go back up till I did the cooldown and that was in the 90's. So, afterward I did Cathe Live Crossfire Quick Fix + core #114, 33minutes, heart rate 114/148(felt this should have been a lot higher), 139 calories, 2,521 steps. I finished off with Perfect 30 Mobility Basics stretch 21 minutes, heart rate 86/101, 47 steps. Total time was 90 minutes, 322 calories, 5,905 steps. My neck and upper back is bothering me today. I think yesterday's workouts was a bit much. What is up with this silly Fitbit anyway :rolleyes: ? Another day with issues The laptop my granddaughter is using had some sort of error and had to do a repair. When we got it back up the Google Chrome was not working. Had to take Chrome off and reinstall it. That is what both of their schools use so it was needed. Waiting for ink to come to print up more work.
Cross Fire Quick Fix had impact and burpees in it. The cardio portion with warm up was 24 minutes then she does the core which is crab kick 32 reps, bicycle, soldier plank 24 reps, kick out, high pulse crunch, full sit ups, side plank elbow to wrist, reverse crunch 32 reps, superman with swim and wide legs and arms.

This has turned into an active rest week for me. I haven't taken a rest week in a while so it seemed like a good idea. Yesterday I did WS 3 Cardio Hit!, WS Total Body Training (15 minutes) and part of Walk On 10 Minute Quick Walk Mix. Today I did Jessica Smith Metabolism Booster Upper Body Circuit, a 30 minute Flat Abs walk and the For Stronger Knees Bonus.
I ordered an iPhone 12 last week. I went from the 8 to the 12 so it was a pretty big upgrade. I love it so far! I kept the old one and set it up to be used as a mini iPad.

Deb-Great job with Live Metabolic Circuit 47 minutes and Perfect HIIT Low Impact. I hope you are feeling better after having your root canal. I agree about the area rugs too. We will be looking for some soon.

Cathy-Nice job with Live Touch Up Training Upper Body. That’s one that I downloaded but haven’t tried yet.

Carolyn-Great job with PHA2! That is my favorite PHA also. Yes, it will be so nice to have our condo projects finished.

Diane Sue-Nice workouts this week. I went ahead and renewed the KCM Raw streaming for another year so I could keep the lower price. I just need to start doing the workouts again.

Valerie-Yes, Peloton is a little high. If we were using it every day and doing more of the other kinds of workouts they offer it might be worth it. The strength classes they have really aren’t that great, nothing like Cathe’s.

Valerie, that mountaineering class sounds like it was really good. Nice work with the workout. Yes, 35# was a lot. I used to do that amount for overhead triceps and rows. Too much for me now. I am too afraid of injury.

Carolyn, nice work on PHA 2. I will let you know how I like the new pie pan when I make the pie. I put together crust and it is in the refrigerator. My husband asked why I didn't get at least two, and I told him, I want to make sure I really like it first. It is an American company in Pittsburg. I just have had problems with pie crust in recent years and I have thrown out most of the old aluminum pans. So researched for blind crusts. It always looks perfect when I put it in the pan and then they end up bubbling and sliding down into the pan. It makes me mad. So, hopefully this time will be better. I did not used to have that problem.

Deb, nice job on the workouts. I hope you are not too uncomfortable after the root canal.

Cathy, I was curious about the touch up training workouts. I do not care much for really high reps and to use heavier weights would not be something I would want to do. Cathe loses it on Step Grooves in one spot. Funny how the ladies just keep going. I find myself trying to keep going as it throws me off because my eyes are on Cathe. That is funny that your husband went out in shorts. It was windy and a bit cooler today here. After standing outside with my dog twice, I decided to grab a light jacket. It warmed up to a comfortable temperature this afternoon. Yes, it does seem all of Cathe's mess ups are doing step. She does some fun ones though. That make me think, someone has posted a youtube instructor that uses two steps doing a step workout. I watched some of it and her moves were not complicated, but she moved around one step and then across and over the other doing the same moves. She had them set with one one way and one turned the other way in sort of an L. Would be a challenge.

Judy, nice workout choices this week. I like taking a week or two here and there doing workouts like you are doing. Jessica Smith is not super easy, but lightens things up a bit compared to Cathe. It gives things a bit of a break, but I am still getting good workouts in. It keeps things mobile without really pushing hard. Plus, I generally get rid of a lot of the pain that I get. I guess that is telling. I really enjoy Kelly's workouts and just have not wanted to stop her streaming. I just have recurring payments. She is working on getting her newest dvds up on her raw channel as well.

Mountaineers is terrific. I joined when I first moved here in the '70's. classes in a huge range of topics available for not many $$. met my DH there so a double bonus. puts people together who enjoy outdoor activities. the classes were good and conducted by other mountaineers. there is a mountaineer group in many pacific northwest cities. I learned to xc ski, hike, backpack etc since coming from Wisconsin I had little opportunity before getting here. there moto was always safety first. products have changed since the '70s but principles the same. it was evening classes with field trips that took about a year. I didn't do outdoors much in WI so I learned a lot.
I never understand how come people with no common interests get married. to me, that's the most important thing. I wasn't taking the class to look for a husband, but it worked out that way.

took yesterday as a day off. did a load of shopping. we are redoing the bathroom walls. had to tape everything, pull the toilet etc etc. so busy day will mt bike this morning. the virus is unfortunately surging here as it is most other places. no national leadership so like trying to herd cats ( states) . we expect lockdown measures will be coming. we have kept isolated except for shopping trips, and then I am careful.
so funny... yesterday, as I was leaving costco, some guy came in without a mask thru the exit door to go to the tire center. between the employees and customers, I thought he'd get tackled! costco amped up their mask requirements due to people wearing masks below their nose. people were yelling "mask mask! and the guy was so embarrassed, apologized and ran out to get one! if he'd come in the "in" door they would have given him one. if you have to skip masks due to respiratory issues, you need a face shield now. Good!

what is so annoying is neighboring states have not required masks. their hospitals are overflowing and now want to send people here. even with our mask mandate, we are getting pretty filled up by ourselves. I bought some new masks that are more comfy than the blue paper ones. washable and quite comfortable. who would have thought we'd all have a wardrobe of masks! a fashion statement...

Today I did Live Rock Bottoms and Core. This one is really good! She uses one pair of 10 lb weights, stability ball, loop band, sliding device and mat. Focus on glute area and I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow. Workout manager had that at more than double the calorie burn, that my Fitbit gave me. Sigh. After that I did the Perfect 30 extended stretch.

Diane Sue I haven't done Step Grooves yet. I really like a lot of the routines for the step workouts, I just wish they didn't have so many oops. I won't be doing the Touch Up workout again. Just didn't appeal to me. Yesterday was our last really warm day for awhile.we've been getting 70-75 for the last week and now were going to 40-50. Still it's November in Michigan, so that's not horrid.

Judy active rest weeks can be very beneficial. I got an iPhone 11 last year, and it wasn't much different than my 7.

This morning I did Rock’m Sock’m Kickboxing for 48 minutes and 361 calories burned. My average heart rate was 135 and maximum heart rate was 171.

Deb, good job with Live Metabolic Circuit and P30 Low Impact HiiT. I hope that you are feeling okay after the root canal.

Cathy, nice job with Live Touch Up Training Upper Body and Live Rock Bottoms and Core.

Diane Sue, nice work with Cathe Live Step Grooves and Live Crossfire Quick Fix. I applaud you for continuing after stopping for your grandson’s Zoom class.

Judy, nice job with your active rest week. Jessica’s workouts are great for that. They aren’t easy, but they don’t leave you wiped out either. Congratulations on your new iPhone. I still have a 6, so it will be a giant upgrade for me!

Valerie, I have several different types of face masks. I have different colors that I try to match to what I’m wearing :).

Waving hello to Lori. Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.