Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 10/27

Just checking in to say this is a hard trip for me. Nobody does anything but we have walked a lot so I amcalling it a rest week because no real activity. The gym is really busy and I decided it would too “show offy” to do my kind of workouts in front of my friends They do nothing. One is having serious heart issues and can barely walk on flat ground I had no idea she had deteriorated so much

and there is not much to help. A surgery and a med with tough side effects are all that is left.
I’ve been careful with what I ate and drank but looking forward to going home this area is crawling with tourists and is not for me. I am being a good sport as best I can but it is 100% opposite of what I like but none of them would be able to do anything like i enjoy. I am not bragging here but the benefit of regular exercise is dramatic....we are doing the right thing

Judy shadow is beautiful as are your new lights . Very busy at airports and flights are crammed . I can do it but. Not happily

This morning I did KCM’s Start Here, aerobic cardio premix. It was 19 minutes and 141 calories burned. Average heart rate was 130 and maximum heart rate was 149. After that I did Ellen Barrett’s 7 Day Challenge day 5, Yogini Sculpt. That was 30 minutes and 98 calories burned, average heart rate 103, and maximum heart rate 136. This was yoga with light resistance, 1-3# dumbbells. I used the 2# again. I really like the yogini sculpt. The segments that use the dumbbells remind me of Suzanne Bowen or Linda Wooldridge.

Valerie, at least you are getting to spend time with your friends.

Diane Sue, nice job with the Jessica Smith workouts yesterday. I haven’t tried the Latin Spice dance workout, but I have found that I don’t like the jazzy dance moves much. I need to take a look at that one.

Waving hello to Judy, Deb, and Lori.

This morning I did EB 7 Day Challenge, Fusion Bootcamp. It was 45 minutes and 256 calories burned. My average heart rate was 120 and maximum heart rate 152. This was a cardio workout with elements of pilates, dance, and aerobics.

Hello to everyone and have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.