PEEPS, where are ya, TUESDAY 1/06

Hey folks! I was sooo tired earlier so I called in to work and told them I would be a couple of hours late and then I went back to bed. I didn't sleep per se, since I think that is impossible for me, but I did rest and I feel so much better. I just had breakfast, checked email, said hi here, and now I am off to make lunch and go to work. Have a great day everyone and I'll check in later with some personals.

Hi again,

Thanks for the Imax 2 props, I appreciate that!

We are huge Buckeye fans, so this bowl situation with OSU is really starting to wear thin around our house...

New names with Peep? Hmm...I will have to think about that one.

Big shout outs to Deanie and Becky, nice to have you guys over here..We need to get Annette now!

Connie,
I saw where the other day you talked about Skyline Chili !!!!
All three of my kids worked there and we used to get free food all the time !!!:p YUM !

We have a Skyline 2 minutes from my house that I have to drive by every day.
When it's a cold and wintery day , like today .....it's very tempting to stop in.
I don't eat it very often, but I do love it !
Becky

Hi again,

Thanks for the Imax 2 props, I appreciate that!

We are huge Buckeye fans, so this bowl situation with OSU is really starting to wear thin around our house...

New names with Peep? Hmm...I will have to think about that one.

Big shout outs to Deanie and Becky, nice to have you guys over here..We need to get Annette now!

Conni, you need to be BUCKEYE PEEP.

I can also be BOILER PEEP if we want to roll a Big 10 Theme! :)

You guys are just trying to make me nuts aren't you???? Me and my little demntia brain will not remember NEW peep names and I will call all of you what's your name- like I do to my kids and DH!!!!

Wanna know where my car keys are- in the ignition
My glasses- on my head or around my neck at all times
House keys- have a numberpad

Just call me Creepy Sleepy Peepy!!

ellie

Today's easy recipe is:

One Pan Rotini and Meat Sauce

1lb ground turkey or ground beef
Sprinkle of Onion flakes, onion powder or 1 cup chopped onion (depending on how strong you like the flavor)
Sprinkle of Garlic Powder or 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (ditto above theory on how strong you like garlic flavor)
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 TBSP fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp chili powder
2 8-ounce cans tomato sauce (I recommend Muir Glen organic--worth the price, trust me!)
3 cups of water
8 ounces of whole grain/whole wheat rotini pasta
2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese

Cook meat, onion, and garlic in large, deep frying pan until might is browned and onion (if using chopped onion) is soft. Add spices, tomato sauce, and water and bring to a boil. Add pasta, return to a boil, then cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Add grated cheese to thicken sauce, then pour into serving bowls and let cool for a bit before serving. Makes six servings.

:) Wendy

Oh my goodness!

28 posts? I am not sure I'll be able to keep up as I have other check ins. Yikes!!

Anyhows I did a kettlebell workout today.

Gayle I was up early but didn't see today's thread started, in the mornings if a thread is not posted by 6am I rarely have time to get back online unless I can find time to log back in. ;)

Becky glad to see you back posting

Deanie
hey you

I'm guessing the daily check in posters will be here for now on?

Ellie Hoping your boys are doing well today after their visit w/ the eye doctor.

Waves to Phyllis

Conni so funny about Sherman sleeping on your head - not funny that you didn't get a good night's rest.

Gotta love IMAX2 that's my all time favorite. :)

Jerry hoping your case of leg DOMs subsides

Dani a Peep name? LOL too funny.

Wendy Happy that Houdini is getting her sleep routine back I guess Nanny Jo knows her stuff - is she like a doctor Sears?

Waves back to JJ :p

Karin good luck on finishing your paper and sounds like you are fighting that cold very well.

Jill Hoping your DD is doing better today - she goes back to school tomorow right?

Waves to Heather and all the Peeps that follow

picture.php

KPC is in the books..the whole workout!!! No room for the stability ball yet, so I did basic crunches in place!!

I don't know if there is any correlation, but my DOMS subsided once I got into my workout, it felt great to do the whole thing again!!

Gayle...thanks for the recipe link, I'll print that out!!

Peep names for all, I love it!

PD Cool

Holy cow! This is great ! Welcome, Deanie and Becky! I PM'd Annette and Tammy so we will see what happens.(fingers crossed)

I'll have to think about the peeps name. Any ideas?

Becky, are you back to reality yet? Coming home from vacay is TOUGH!

Hey Phyllis !!!

OMG! We had ice and freezing rain today. :mad:My DD's school was delayed 2 hours. :mad:
In Florida , where we were it was 80 degrees & sunny!:(

YES it's hard to come back !!! wahhhh!!!

I hope Tammy & Annette come over soon.. WE MISS YOU GUYS !!!!!

Time to watch Biggest Loser.................

gnight!
Becky

I'm not even going to attempt personals tonite!

Welcome to all the new Peeps in the Peepsterhood!

Will be back tomorrow!

Me either, Dani! AAACK! Holy post madness! I won't have time to do personals tonight...I had to limit my laptop time to half an hour tonight and then I have to do some housework and get things ready for tomorrow. DD is feeling great and is very ready to go back to school tomorrow.

Welcome to the new peeps and hi to everyone else!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.