Peanut butter?

Any brand that is truly natural meaning nothing in it other then peanuts and maybe salt if you want it...there might also be water in it-I'm not sure...but that's it.

HTH! :)

I used to like Smart Balance peanut butter. But they re-formulated it, and now it has added sugar. :(

We like MaraNatha No Stir. Prefer to buy organic, but get the non-organic sometimes due to price.

Also, if you have a Trader Joe's... I've yet to meet a nut butter from Trader Joe's that I do not like.

I used to get crazy Richards but now I get Woodstock organic crunchy and creamy. Just contains peanuts!!

Out west, get Adams brand . just peanuts and salt. one of my favorite foods
. comes in a "stir it yourself" version, which is not hard to do, and also a no stir. a no salt version also available.

Out west, get Adams brand . just peanuts and salt. one of my favorite foods
. comes in a "stir it yourself" version, which is not hard to do, and also a no stir. a no salt version also available.

Just turn the jar upside down to avoid stirring. It will mix it self up. The next day flip it the other way. I like the Adams 'stir it yourself' too. Some people aren't into peanuts anymore because of the 'paleo' style of eating, but I still like them just fine.

I do that "invert, roll, invert" routine...but still need to mix a little the first use. I buy the gigantic container at Costco.... must be 3 lbs. if you stir once, then refrigerate, it stays mixed. It's so good I can't imagine why anyone would eat PB with sugar after tasting the "good" stuff. Costco also has almond butter, think it's Marantha brand.

Smuckers makes a good one that's reasonably priced at Walmart. Just peanuts and a little salt. I find that if I stir it well the first time I open it, it stays mixed as long as I keep it in the refrigerator.

I admit to not eating as well as the rest of you. ahem. I pretty much eat what I want, in moderation, and treats are only for special times (i.e., candy and cookies only on Christmas Day).

For peanut butters, my favorites are from Peanut Butter & Company - the white chocolate blend is my number one. A thin coating of it with banana slices on Ezekiel bread is heaven.

I admit to not eating as well as the rest of you. ahem. I pretty much eat what I want, in moderation, and treats are only for special times (i.e., candy and cookies only on Christmas Day).

For peanut butters, my favorites are from Peanut Butter & Company - the white chocolate blend is my number one. A thin coating of it with banana slices on Ezekiel bread is heaven.

For me that would be a 'gateway' food (like pot is a gateway drug.). I'm not so great at 'moderation'. :eek:

I use my Vitamix and make my own peanut butter. Just dump a bunch of peanuts in and blend for a minute--soooo good, especially when it's just made and still warm :) Haven't bought peanut butter in two years!

I use my Vitamix and make my own peanut butter. Just dump a bunch of peanuts in and blend for a minute--soooo good, especially when it's just made and still warm :) Haven't bought peanut butter in two years!

I've done the same with my cheap little food processor. It probably takes longer than your vitamix, but it gets the job done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.