Peak Performance Yoga

Anyone know where I can find this workout? Its with Rod Stryker and I hear its a good one. I checked Collage Videos and Gaiam website and can't find it. Is it out of print? Thanks!

Debbie, I have it. I got it from Gaiam last year. It's 60 min long. It's broken down into two 30 min segments. The first is 30 min of dynamic sequence and relaxation and the second 30 it just adds on to it with 30 more minutes of the sequence but ends with breathing. I also have his yoga for longevity which happens to be almost the sane exact video. As a matter of fact I think it is the same video just under a diifferent name and packaging. I have both of them so I will double check it, if they are the same thing I'll let you know tonight. Debbie I would have to say I like other one's better then this one but it is still a good one to have and I am glad I own it. I like Kathy Smiths New yoga Challenge better and also her New Yoga Challenge advance workout ( which is led by Rod Stryker) .You can get them at collage. Talk to you tonight. If the peak performance and the yoga for longevity are the same I'll mail it to you. Just because your my workout best buddy.Karen

Hi Debbie,
I've been practicing Yoga for many years, and came up with three DVD's that are extremely beneficial.

YOGA SHAKTI with Shiva Rea; This features a Yoga Matrix. You can choose any pose you would like hard or not so hard and put it in a routine just made for you. This is an Awesome DVD, and my favorite.

MASTERING THE SECRETS OF YOGA FLOW by Doug Swenson; This DVD covers ( in a flowing sequence), intermediate, and advance Yoga. Doug is an outstanding teacher, you can not go wrong with this DVD.

AEROBIC YOGA by Ganga White and Tracey Rich; This DVD is absolutely for a person who loves flowing YOGA, who already knows the basic poses, but want more. This is an intermediate to advance DVD. NOTE: There are several Yoga DVD's out there with Gango White and Tracey Rich, but this particular one is outstanding. Make sure your DVD says "AEROBIC YOGA".

Good luck,
Janie

Janie
Do you know where the best place to purchase these DVDs
as I have been doing yoga with Steve Ross/Inhale on TV really love it and would like more
Thanks Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Yoga Shakti by Shiva Rea is on sale now at Amazon for $22.46, you save $7.51 (that pays for your shipping and handling plus). It is also on E-Bay, for a lot less than Amazon. I've never been sorry for puchasing on E-Bay, and that is a better price.

Mastering The Secrets Of Yoga Flow by Doug Swenson (THE FIRST SERIES) is $24-$25 on Amazon. You may want to explore E-bay on this one, although this is a great price for this DVD. He is also selling his new book out that has the same name, be sure it's a DVD you purchase.

Aerobic Yoga by Ganga White and Tracey Rich (The Flow Series)
is $25.99 at body trends.

Hope this helps. You won't be sorry if you love Yoga.

Take Care,
Janie

Debbie,

I forgot to tell you that on Doug Swenson's DVD, make sure it says "THE FIRST SERIRS". And on Aerobic Yoga, "THE FLOW SERIES" as well.

Thought you should know.

Sincerely,
Janie

Just wanted to jump in and say I have the Total Flow Series Fire with Tracey and Ganga...just got it and just did it this morning and I LOVE it...has a LOT of sun salutations that really worked up a sweat for me. I haven't seen their Aerobic Yoga one, but it sounds like I'd want that one too! :)

Yes,
They have the water series, the earth series, and the fire series, and you won't be disappointed witg Aerobic Yoga, the flow series.

It is fantastic flow yoga. It is intermidiate to advance. And I believe it is an older one also.

Sincerely,

Janie

Lisa,
I bought "Yoga Shakti" from Deep Discount DVD for $17.98, no tax, no shipping fee. I've had great experiences ordering from them.

I really like "Yoga Shakti". It has 4 workouts that range from basic to advanced and the location (Maldives' Island and Kerala, India) is very beautiful.

Leslie (blue_hydrangea)

Hey Leslie! :) I've got Yoga Shakti too and just love it...I haven't really used the matrix to its advantage yet, but it's a great feature and I plan on it!

Hey TerryMia, I haven't used the matrix yet, either! I have to modify lots of asanas (still working on that darn flexibilityx( !). Here's some wishful thinking: I'm still envisioning myself being able to twist into some of those poses like Shiva!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.