Party Rockin' Step #2 Review

I did this one today for the first time, and I loved it! I had to modify some of the jump moves (knees), but it is easily modified. You're not kidding about being sweaty at the end! Can someone who's done the premixes tell me what the "bonus" parts are? I don't see any bonus work listed in the chapters, just in the premixes so I'm confused.

Thanks, I see them now. Are they additional step routines (like in the Low Impact Series) or are they from the other step workout?

Thanks, I see them now. Are they additional step routines (like in the Low Impact Series) or are they from the other step workout?

Not familiar with the LIS series, although I'm finding both that & the Xtrain series pretty interesting after experiencing the new ones.

Yes, the bonus combos on PRS#1 are regular combos from PRS#2 and vise versa.

What I would do if I had the blender is put a smaller series of the same workout together with the original workout, like with like, to make an extra long step routine from one disc. It would be nice too if my workout room was really expansive & had a really high ceiling to accommodate all of the exercises. I guess that's why I took up running though is to get outside, all that stepping though did get me prepared for long distances.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.