PACKAGING OF OLDER DVD SERIES!

Rynn69

Cathe,

I do not know if anyone has made this suggestion, but is there any way for you to package older DVD series more concisely like you did for Intensity Series and Body Blast Series? What I mean is you packaged each of these series that totaled 6 workouts into 3 DVDs vs. 6 DVDs. While I understand this may be difficult with new workouts, can this be considered for older series (for example, all series 5 years or older)...such as Hardcore Series, Low Impact Series, etc. It is so much easier for storage and organization, especially if you are a Cathe collector. Also, perhaps older DVD series could be offered at a lower price d/t re-packaging?

Thank you.

Cathe,

I do not know if anyone has made this suggestion, but is there any way for you to package older DVD series more concisely like you did for Intensity Series and Body Blast Series? What I mean is you packaged each of these series that totaled 6 workouts into 3 DVDs vs. 6 DVDs. While I understand this may be difficult with new workouts, can this be considered for older series (for example, all series 5 years or older)...such as Hardcore Series, Low Impact Series, etc. It is so much easier for storage and organization, especially if you are a Cathe collector. Also, perhaps older DVD series could be offered at a lower price d/t re-packaging?

Thank you.
It's just not economical to do this. Older series like the Intensity series contain multiple titles on the same DVD. To do this with say the Hardcore series every DVD would have to re-authored and then duplicated again. The cost would be staggering to do this and our older DVDs don't sell enough to make this feasible to do from a business standpoint.

We stopped putting multiple workouts, with the exception of shorter HiiT workouts, on the same DVD because of price resistance. Most consumers when comparing the price of one DVD to another don't consider the amount of video on a DVD. Instead they regard all DVDs as equal when comparing only price. It's really what is on a DVD that cost the most money for a business like ours , not the actual DVD itself. We also find that dual layered discs that are used for multiple titles on the same DVD result in 20 times more customer service calls and problems.

Along this (sort of) similar vein, I have wondered why Lean Legs & Abs and Great Glutes were not offered on the same DVD. Imagine the premixes! :) hahaa!
I imagine it may have be due to the bonuses offered in both programs?
I just made a few premixes with the online blender with these two workouts. I loved them!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.