Pace Weights

ldlee

Thinking about ordering even though the shipping is $15.50 :( Having trouble increasing weights in 5 lbs increments and even in 2 lb increments. Has anyone ordered these and do you like them? Is it a good investment?

Thanks in advance,

Linda

I have them and I think they're worth it. They give you so much more flexibility in your workouts and allow you to gain strength rapidly via the smaller increments each workout. I say go for it!

I love mine. I freaked out about the shipping too when I ordered them but quickly forgot about the cost once I saw how wonderully easy they made increasing my weights. I had 1 pound wrist weights and the 1 and 2 pound gloves but those can be a bit of pain to get on and off quickly. I actually ordered two sets of the 9 piece (no case). I love having so many to use especially in Meso 1 when you don't have a lot of time to get things ready.

I absolutely love mine, too. I also got 2 sets of 9 (no case). They are worth every penny. Adding weight made easy!!!

Love mine also. I also got two sets(no case). I thought I might not use all 18 in one workout session, but I do!! I'm only in my first week of STS, but I find it really nice to be able to set up many different sets of weights in advance. Allows me to keep pace with how quickly M1 moves!!

Well worth the money :)

I consider these a great investment. I only ordered one set (no case) and used them, along with weighted gloves, throughout 3 rounds of STS.

Michelle

LOVE my pace weights!! Definitely get some. I have a set of 1.25 lbs, and I also have a set of ten Plate Mates that are in 1/2 lb increments. Those work really well for small muscles and also for loading single pounds onto your barbell.

nkhansen1 said:
LOVE my pace weights!! Definitely get some. I have a set of 1.25 lbs, and I also have a set of ten Plate Mates that are in 1/2 lb increments. Those work really well for small muscles and also for loading single pounds onto your barbell.

I may have gotten the two brand names mixed up. But I have both, and they are so worth the pricey shipping.

I have one set of Pace Weights without the case, I am sorry I didn't order two. I use them all the time. They are definitely worth it:).

Thank you to everyone for your quick response. I am going to go ahead and order two sets because the shipping is $15.50 whether I buy one set or two. I am sure I will not regret buying them. I could have used them this morning when doing Pyramid upper body!

Thanks again,

Linda

Beth,

paceweights.com

It isn't a flat shipping rate, but it didn't go up when I went from one set to two sets of weights.

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.