**P90Xrs & Nancy** CABs or DOMS? Monday, 6/25

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies - happy Monday! :p :)

I am back to work today and had a little bout of insomnia. Have been up since shortly before 3. ACK! I may have to pull a George Constanza and get some zzzzz's under my desk. :)

Today starts a new rotation, and the order of the day is either yoga or StretchMax. I think I may dust off SM as I haven't done that one in awhile. Those horrid race photos are giving me extra oomph to straighten up when it comes to eating, so this week, I vow to buckle down. I have gotten away from journaling through FitDay lately, so it's regroup time.

Diana :: yeah, prior to yesterday, my last 5K was in Aug. 06. I think if were doing them more regularly at this point, I would probably just grow impatient with my progress...but, on the other hand, I do think this was a good wakeup call for me. I'm gonna have to work harder to get the results I want..Hope you enjoyed your rest day. Sounds like you got a lot of other stuff done.

Angie :: yeah, I dissed Spiderman - jokingly. (I actually have never seen any of the movies and don't have much desire to but was just joshing them a little bit.) Which led to one kid coming to school dressed as Spiderman. So yeah, they were pretty intense about it. *lol* Re: GBG, I wish there were workout clips we could check out! I like Tony a lot, so I don't want to be quick to dismiss it - I just wonder about where these would fit in. I do like some of the 10 Min. Solutions workouts that are great when time-crunched or as add-ons. But I just ordered the 4-day split, so I should probably just sit back and wait a bit.

Wendy :: My time turned out to be a sliver quicker (33:02) than what my Garmin said (33:26), but I started it before we reached the start line. I'm glad I brought it with me - I liked being able to gauge the distance.

Hi to Nancy & Laura! Have a great Monday, all! Will it be CABs or DOMS for us today?

~Cathy :)

Hey Ladies.

I start my new rotation today. GS Legs standing only + step work out on tap for today. I haven't stepped in a while so this could be dangerous! LOL :p

I just washed the kitchen floor. As soon as it dries we are heading to the park for a bit.

I'll catch up everyone at nap time!

Ciao for now!:)

Hey everybody!!

Sorry to be missing in action all weekend. what did I miss! CABS?

I can't wait to preorder this new series. I hope that it's already filmed.

I see that you girls had a nice run!!! Good for you and so nice that you can meet each other.

Two and half days left of school!!! Yayyy!!!!! Have a good day!

Nancy

Morning ladies ..

I am not working on full cylendars today .. Cathe .. to tell you how bad I am I read this: <<I did SM segment>>
and thought it said .. <<<I am pregnant! >>> LOL How is that for needing some ZZZZZZ's

Had a horrible weekend .. DH and I NEVER fuss .. but when we do it is a doozy .. and beleive me we had a DOOZY this weekend .. he needs a swift kick up his @$$ ...after the horrible argument last night ...and after a crying session that resembled that of a teen movie .. I could not sleep {or breath} .. so I am now 1/2 awake .. tired (mentally and physically) ... and as usual .. think DH slept like a baby (which ticks me off more) .. %$^%$^&$%&#$^& I don't think arguing takes it out of a guy like it does us women!

So not sure what is on tap for today .. don't think I have the energy for a lunch workout (think the last time I ate was a little at lunch yesterday) ... so may take the lunch hour to re-fuel and re-energize my batteries ... may have to break down and inhale some caffiene (a big no no for me) ..

Tonight is going to be the "kick@$$ class" ..think it is appropriate for my mood!!

after class may have to knock back a few CABS and hit the sack early .. DH hopefully will stay outta my way!!

OK .. gotta go walk around b-4 I fall asleep .. if you hear a hug THUD it will be my head hiting the keyboard!! LOL

have a good one .. will BBL to check in w/everyone~!:7

Hi.

GS Legs standing portion is done. I'm switching cardio to something at the gym tonight. I'm going with DH. I can't go to the gym tomorrow and that's when I have a run slated for so I am going to try to get in my step work out in the morning. My mom and I are taking Joey to the zoo tomorrow!:+

Cathy: Now that you've run your first race after a long hiatus you have a # to improve upon if you so desire. If not, who cares so long as you have fun!:) Good luck with the continued weight loss!

Nancy: You know you are only in SI! You are close enough to join in a GTG in Jersey!!! :)

Laura: Sorry about the fight w/DH and the impending lack of sleep. Men just don't "work" the way women do. Things just don't bother them in the same way...or atleast they handle it differently. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!

So who here preordered the new work outs? I did!!!

Hi Ladies,

I finally hauled my butt out of bed this morning and did BM2 Cardio Blast. It's going to be a 3 w/o day for me. I have heavy quads and calves at lunch and bootcamp tonight.

Cathy-I've been doing more stretchmax since starting this heavy weight rotation and bootcamp. So what does your new rotation look like?

Wendy-have fun at the park with Joey today. I miss those days. So what new workouts are trying out for us now-what's your new rotation?

Nancy-I can't believe you're still in school. It was 100 here yesterday. I don't think the students or teachers could take that kind of heat. So you already bit the bullet and preordered-good for you. I'm getting ready to place my preorder also.

Laura-Sorry you and dh had an argument. The reason men don't feel bad after argument because they think they are always right. (IMO)

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Diana,

Nothing new this month! LOL I am doing a GS Series/Pyramids strength rotation with 3-4 days of cardio and 1 yoga day in it. When I get back from vacation I plan to begin my P90 Masters rotation.

WHOA with all of the work outs you have going on today! Good for you! I finished the leg work but am waiting on the cardio until this evening so it'll be a 2 w/o day for me as well!}(

I just placed my preorder:) I also added lowmax to the order. I dropped my lowmax dvd and it skips all the way back to the beginning in blast 3. I have to clean it all the time and then it works for 2 times then I have to clean it etc. (or I have one of the kids do it). I'm sure they'll be glad I'm getting a new one.

Wendy-I love the GS and Pyramids too. The ball work on PLB is awesome. When do you go on vacation? Are you going anywhere fun? DH and I are starting to save money for our 20 yr anniversary trip. We want to go to Hawaii (maui). Hopefully we can save up enough money by then. We have a year-but with all the new cathe workouts comin' out...you know what I mean.

Diana

Hey, ladies! :)

Nancy :: woohoo! The countdown is on!

Laura :: GASP! Bite your tongue! *lol* I was equally out of it this morning. I had a bout of insomnia and came here to kill some time. Saw a presale link, clicked it, and placed my order. Totally missed the poster’s warning NOT to order as well as the warning message on the order form itself…Sorry to hear about the argument w/ DH. Maybe he’ll redeem himself.

Wendy :: a zoo trip with a little one sounds like fun!…Oh yeah, I definitely want to lower those numbers and have always had the intent of getting back into racing again eventually. I just know that until the numbers on the scale come down, the race times won't, either.

Diana :: damn, woman! Three w/outs!! You so crazy! ;) :) *lol* Here is my new rotation, based on Cathe’s Aug. 05 fatblaster.

WEEK ONE:
Monday: (day after 5K) - yoga
Tuesday: Legs & Glutes + 30 min. run
Wednesday: CTX Kickbox (cardio only)
Thursday: ME
Friday: Squeeze lower body mish-mosh/abs + 30 min. run
Saturday: Circuit Max
Sunday: run + stab. ball abs from PUB

WEEK TWO:
Monday: yoga
Tuesday: PLB + 35 min. run
Wednesday: PUB + 200 walking lunges
Thursday: KPC/abs + Squeeze lower body mishmosh
Friday: B&G mish-mosh + 35 min. run
Saturday: DM premix (#5 cardio + all u/b 60 min.)
Sunday: long run tbd

WEEK THREE:
Tuesday: Leaner Legs + 40 min. run
Wednesday: Cardio Kicks + abs + Squeeze lower body mishmosh
Thursday: S&H Legs plus 200 walking lunges
Friday: CTX upper body + 40 min. run
Saturday: B&G mish-mosh + abs
Sunday: long run tbd

WEEK FOUR:
Tuesday: Bootcamp (possibly a premix?)
Wednesday: PUB + 40 min. run
Thursday: Squeeze Lower Body mishmash + KM drills
Friday: 40 min. run + PLB stab. ball abs
Saturday: ME
Sunday: 40 min. run + B&G mishmash

So where’s Ms. Ang today?

Have a great night!
Cathy

Your rotation looks great Cathy. I see you've even got yoga in there-good for you.

Oh-I think Angie's cleaning and is too afraid to tell me, that's why we haven't heard from her today.:) :( :)

I just finished up heavy leg training and will sure be feelin' it during bootcamp tonight.

Diana

Hello ladies:)

It's Monday so I'm late as usual. As far a Monday's go though, it was a good one. I'm just sittin here watching Kathy Griffin on Bravo. I know she's a bit raunchy for some, but I think she's funny as heck.:7 But, I really should be cleaning......:p There you go Diana! LOL!

I forgot about the presale today so as soon as I logged in I pre-ordered and my invoice # was 14039! Maybe I'll get them by Christmas. LOL! I can't wait - woooooohoooooo!!!! So glad SNM are a very efficient bunch.

I did GS legs last Thursday mind you, and my calves are still sore!}( So, I did Cathe - S&H bi's and tri's. I like that one - makes me feel buff. I was gonna add on AR200 but I forgot she adds in a ab routine at the end, so it was good enough for me.

Cathe - Mondays and Wednesdays are my long work days, so I usually don't get a chance to get online until after w/o, dinner, etc.
Ya know, I have SM and it still has the plastic wrap on it? I should probably get that one out one of these days huh?
I would like to see some previews of Tonys new w/o, but at only 10 minutes each, there probably wouldn't be much of a preview. I was able to use the 10% off code on the first day, but there isn't a spot to put it now - hmmmmmmm. I wish Wendy would try them for us. LOL!
You lost me with your last post to Laura. There was a warning not to order the Cathe w/o??

Nancy - I'm with Diana - can't believe you are still in school. Geez - the 4th is next week already and summer has officially already started. Why is your school year so long?

Laura - I hear ya on the fighting with the DH. We don't fight very often either, but when we do, watch out!}( All I have to do is stop cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry and he always apologizes quickly. Oh, and the "go &*@k yourself stare" does wonders too.
Ummmmmmmm - is it PMS time too?? Seems like the guys always push it too far during that time of the month.....or is it us??? ;) Hope you two make up soon.

Wendy - The zoo? Woooooohoooooo! That sounds like fun. Wish we had one up here somewhere. Living in the boonies has it's downside, but the neighbors did see a huge blackbear by the road a couple of weeks ago.:eek:
Aren't you glad you don't have to be the Cathe guinnea pig? LOL! It's too funny how no-one ever has any qualms about ordering Cathe's presale workouts - whatever they are. Just shows you how good she is.

Diana - How dare you think I was cleaning?:D LOL - cracked me up with that comment. But, nope, not today and probably not tomorrow b/c it's supposed to be hot - so forget that noise!
Are you serious about 3 w/o in one day??? I agree with Cathy - girl you are crazy! What kind of vitamins are you on?? LOL!
I don't have PLB, but love PUB. So do you like that one better than say GS legs?
Just a thought here but aren't Cathe's w/o guaranteed for life. I was under the impressions that if something happened to a w/o that it didn't work properly that SNM would replace it. I've never sent one back so I don't know for sure, but I thought I read that on the open forum once. Maybe it would be worth a shot to email them about it?

Gotta go check my emails now that I have spent my wad on new w/o's.
Have a great night all - and Laura and Cathy - GO TO SLEEP!!!;-)

Angie

So I did the IClimb 40 min work out I have at the gym tonight. I have no idea if I'll work out tmrw. That remains to be seen...

I'll try to catch up with personals in the morning...if I'm not working out!:p

Catch you ladies on the flip side!;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.