P90X3 Disappointment

I'd be happy to share :D I do a 5 day a week workout schedule. I plan on doing three weeks of the same thing, 1 active rest week and repeat for three cycles. It will look something like this:

Cycle 1
Day 1: P90X3 MMX
Day 2: P90X3 CVX
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: HC V2
Day 5: Spin
Day 6: Rush Fit - one of the TB workouts

Cycle 2
Day 1: P90X3 Agility
Day 2: P90X3 Eccentric Upper
Day 4: HC V3
Day 6: P90X3 Eccentric Lower

Cycle 3
Day 1: P90X3 Accelerator
Day 2: P90X2 Incinerator
Day 4: HC V4
Day 6: Rush Fit - one of the TB workouts

I haven't figured out the active rest weeks yet, but there will be a lot of the P90X3 workouts in there.

Hi
I decided to follow the Lean rotation. It started with Accelerate and the Warrior for the second day. Now these are definitely good half hour workouts! I feel a lot of it in the core. It has core work in practically every move.
I'm going to sub CVX tonight because work starts tomorrow and after a 12 hour shift, half an hour of intense cardio isn't going to happen.
Yoga... More likely!

Hi,

I hope you like them! I did Agility X today and it has to be my favorite one out of the ones I did this week. It went by fast and it had a good selection of exercises. Nothing too rough and not a lot of plyo moves.
It didn't try to kill you. After the other 3, I'm glad it didn't.
The agility wasn't anywhere near Shaun T Asylum. It's well paced.

Any more thoughts on this program! Should I buy it not? I have p90x and like it way better than p90x2. I just couldn't get into 2 for some reason.

Any more thoughts on this program! Should I buy it not? I have p90x and like it way better than p90x2. I just couldn't get into 2 for some reason.
Hi str8shooter. I am really enjoying P90X3. Love that the workouts are only 30 minutes, but let me tell you, Tony works you hard. I'm only in week 4 and I feel so much stronger. I bought my set on ebay for half the price of buying from Beachbody. I could see why many people buy this product and turn around and sell it. One does have to have some fitness level achieved or will feel like a waste of time. I would get it if I were you, do the Classic program or reach for them when you are short on time to work out. I don't think you will regret it. It's my favorite between the 3 P90X series.

Having said all that, I'm waiting patiently for Cathe's new series to ship. I plan to complete the P90x3 series and sprinkle in Cathe's new series until I can Hiit it (lol) full force when I'm done P90x3.
Good Luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.