P90X question #3,346

beeg123

Cathlete
Hi all!

I have been going back and forth about purchasing P90X. It is a little pricey so I was wondering if anyone knows if Beachbody sells the workouts separately. I was going to use Cathe to supplement the ones that I don't get. I tried asking Beachbody, but the customer service rep was not very helpful and just kept pushing the whole system (I know-it's her job).Any information you can give me is much appreciated!!!:)

Beth

I sure thought you could, but it would say that on the website. Before I got the set I was thinking about doing that, too, but am so glad I got the whole thing. Good luck!

Marcia.

you can buy them individually... but they are like 29.99 EACH!

if you don't get a rep who is helpful.... just call back and be insistent! but of course... depending on the number of workout you want... it's just cheaper to buy the whole set!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

http://www.picturetrail.com/desertbriez

i bought most of mine separately but when i tried to buy more the web page had been removed. i asked custermer service and they also said that it has been removed. luckily i had gotten the most needed.

laura

Just buy the whole thing - these are the following workouts that are a MUST to have....

Chest and Back
Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps
Back and Biceps
Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
PlyoX
Core Synergistics
ARX

By the time you buy all 7 you could just have the whole series...and even though Legs and Back is not my favorite, I like the leg workout enought to do it again, but I prefer to just work legs when I work legs and not add in one upper body part...

I LOVE CORE SYNERGISTIC!!! LOVE IT :)

Just buy the whole set. IMHO it's all of them together as a rotation that makes it so wonderful. Individually, I don't think they would be as effective or as fun.

Thanks for all of your input. It looks like I am going to be pulling out that credit card:) :)

Beth

>I just bought Ab Ripper X for my Dad - I knew he wouldn't do
>the whole series, but thought he might like this one. The
>link is below:
>
>http://www.beachbody.com/shopping/browse/p90xgatewaymain.jsp?ruleID=2050&itemID=63&itemType=GATEWAY

If anyone is thinking of JUST buying Ab Ripper, remember it also comes on all the weight workouts, and for the same price (?) you can get Shoulders and Arms (the best of the upper body workout in P90X, IMO) or another weight workout as well as Ab Ripper.

Thanks for the tip!!!I had the credit card ready to go to purchase the set, but I hesitated again. I think the reason I haven't just gotten it yet is that I am worried that I will get too bulky. I would like to be lean, but cut (if that makes any sense). I don't want my upper arms to get any bigger than they already are:) Any opinions on this? I would really appreciate some advice!!

Beth

The P90X set comes with 3 rotations, Classic, Lean, and Doubles. You can choose the rotation that meets your needs. I doubt you will get bulky from doing P90X. Have you seen Charlotte's (toastythemosty)pics or Sarah's (Imafitnessfreak)post P90X pictures.

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.