P90X January Starters, Sat.

nancy156

Cathlete
Hey Everybody -

It's a gorgeous day here in NYC. Perfect. 58 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, no wind......perfect. We're headed into Manhattan for a matinee and then dinner.

Angie, thanks for the compliment and you're absolutely right - I'm very hard on myself and I need to lighten up. (My DH is always telling me the same things!)

Okay, I really need to start showering, etc. I didn't exercise yesterday, had friends over for dinner, drank too much wine, slept late, didn't exercise today, and going out for more wine tonight. How's that for lightening up, Angie? (lol)

I'll be back on track tomorrow...............;-)

Have a great day!!!!!!

Nancy

Hi all -

Well Nancy, sounds like you've got the hang of it. Wow - you sure do catch on quick! LOL Have a great time today. It sounds like a bunch of fun!!

I have Kenpo on tap for today and a long "to do" list to start to tackle after that, but I'm home alone today with no DH or kids so I'm just enjoying the quiet time with my beagle. Oh how I love quiet time. I've spent most of my morning sipping coffee and reading that weight lifting book I ordered months ago. There's some interesting stuff in here. Boy are those weight lifters dedicated! Me - not so much. LOL

Pretty quiet in here today.:D I'll bet everyone's doing the X.:7

BBL

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.