P90X AB Ripper...just the thing

Thanks Kathryn, I totally get it now. My abs are super sore today. Here are the exercises as described on a video review that I found in case anybody wants them.

11 exercises--25 reps of each exercise in this order:
In and Outs (picture being in boat pose and moving your legs in and out)
Bicycle-Same as in and outs but with a bicyle movement
Bicycle in reverse
Crunchy Frog- In and outs with your hands out at your sides bringing them in and wrapping your legs close to your chest
Fifer Scissors-lying on your back one leg hovering over the floor, one up and a 90degree angle both feet flexed and changing them scissor style
Hip Rock and Raise-sort of reverse crunches
Pulse-ups/Heels to Heaven-Reverse crunches with straight legs
V-up roll ups-Similar to a teaser
Obliques-side lying lifting legs and shoulder up at same time, kind of an oblique crunch
Leg climbs-lying on back one leg bent, one leg extended rolling up to top
Mason twist-Oblique twists done VERY quickly with legs raised up off the floor

Thanks for posting the AB Ripper sequence, Sophiem. I'm going to give it try.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

For anyone interested...I think the P90X routine is awesome and why pay approx $30 for one tape when for not much more you can get the whole series. The yoga portion (1 1/2 hours) is amazing and got did I feel that the next day. I am going thru the series before I start pulling out my cathe tapes again for a different rotation. At first I thought Tony was a little annoying but he grew on me quickly. My arms look more toned as well which I think is from the chest/back tape or maybe all all the vinyasa's from yoga. Lots of push ups!!!!! Oh yeah...and I love that the dvds come in a dvd case instead of separate boxes which really saves space...that was a nice surprise. And of course that abripper...still kills me 3xweek.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.