Online Store for Skincare

PhyllisG

Cathlete
Does anyone purchase skincare products online? What stores do you trust? I like Skinceutical products and am looking for an online store to purchase from. The store I normally purchase from no longer carries this product line. I see that a few stores I never heard of sell thru amazon but I worry that the product is bootleg. Any suggestions or ideas? Anyone else use Skinceuticals?

Try Beauty Store Depot. Great customer service & lots of high end brands, good prices.

www.beautystoredepot.com

I'm pretty sure they sell skinceuticals. I don't currently use this brand, but I have used the serums & sunscreens, they are really good.

QVC & HSN have some good skincare lines that come in kits with good prices. I've used Serious Skin Care and various lines from QVC including Clientele and have been happy with all of them.

I have purchased from both amazon.com and completeskincare.net , also you can purchase directly from Skinceuticals if you prefer and their customer service department is excellent at answering any questions regarding products.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.