One Very Tough Pre-mix!!

fitatfifty

Cathlete
You know I've had 4 day split since it came out. Today for the first time ( shame on me! ) I did the "Bootcamp Circuit Lower Body pre-mix" Clocks in around 62m. WOW!! it is tough and I will be doing it more. My heart rate was elevated at all the right moments and it was a challenge especially those low pulse lunges. And yes, you will sweat it through!!

Thanks for the post on that. I have 4-Day Split but have not done any pre-mixes yet.( aside from the double cardios ) I'm up for any workout that keeps the sweat pouring. Thanks for the reminder on that one !
Morgs

I did it today -- I really liked it. I always thought the bootcamp workout would kill my knees, but it was easily modifiable! It sure got my heart rate up.

I know. This one really kept my heart rate going at a good pace. I have not tried the upper body pre-mix but will this coming week. This is what I love about Cathe. Excellent options and production. When I work with correct form it also makes all the difference and it really becomes a matter of keeping up with Cathe. I love that she always challenges me and just knows what you need. Yesterday I did "Athletic Step" & then "Pyramid Upper & Lower Body" Wow!! amazing wo especially for legs!!

I LOVE 4DS and all the premixes. I made up a 6-week rotation doing predominately 4DS and I had SO much fun. This is a great series!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.