One Body part Per Day rotation

likes2bfit

Cathlete
One Body Part Per Day Aug/Sept 2003 Likes2bfit

Monday: PUB chest, PS Chest, Cardio Kicks about 39" up to intensity power drills & then stretch

Tuesday: PUB Back, PS Back, any "Cathe" Ab segment, 30-40" of any Cathe Step video & stretch

Wednesday: PUB shoulders, PS shoulders, 30-40" cardio choice (stationary bike for me) Stretch

Thursday: Boot Camp/Lower Body pre mix (this keeps your heart rate up for a full 30"), PLB stability ball work, & PUB Stability ball core work, BC stretch

Friday: PUB Biceps, PS Biceps, any "Cathe" Ab segment, 30-40" of any Cathe cardio OR 60" outdoor walk with curves music(140 beats per minute), stretch

Saturday: PUB triceps, PS Triceps, any "Cathe" ab segment, no cardio. stretch

Sunday : rest

****I was flexable on what days to do abs, but I tried to get them in 4 times per week.

I did this for 4 weeks. It moved along nicely.

sport23.gif

Judy

Your welcome. Let me know what kind of result you get with it. I found it to be a great for maintaining my shape, and I didn't really eat extremely clean at the time.
Judy
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

no noticable results (besides soreness - a good sore feeling!) yet but I love it! I really like half weights/half cardio...a full day of weights just bores me and this is a good mix!

I did your rotation last week and I'm going to spice it up by alternating weeks using SH in the same pattern. So today I did SH back with abs and cardio, yesterday SH chest with cardio, etc. I'll return to your rotation the following week.

I think that's a good mix because it really keeps things varied (interesting!) and I feel the abs are tougher in your rotation, so good to have those in there. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.