On demand or live subscription

marianimal

Cathlete
I have all of Cathe's videos and since I have been working from home I've done every one of them. I'm now thinking about the either the live or the on demand subscription and wanted to get opinions from the group. For those of you who have the subscription, what do you like about it and which subscription do you have? Thanks

I have been a Live member since the beginning. I can not say enough about it. The classes are amazing! There are so many choices. I like that you can search by length or type of workout. I especially love the newest ones since Covid. It’s just Cathe and I, what more could a girl want?!
She offers a free 7 day trial for both options. Also, if you make the plunge, there is a coupon for 15% off. (Save15)

I've had the On Demand with Live since day one and love them both. I no longer buy any of her dvd's. The last series I purchased was RWH. I love the blender so much and making my own workouts. There are so many options with both it's almost overwhelming. I love her live classes, they are so much fun. You cannot go wrong with whichever one you pick.

I've had the On Demand with Live since day one and love them both. I no longer buy any of her dvd's. The last series I purchased was RWH. I love the blender so much and making my own workouts. There are so many options with both it's almost overwhelming. I love her live classes, they are so much fun. You cannot go wrong with whichever one you pick.
I could not agree more!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.