OMG

M

Cathlete
Cathe,

IT'S HERE!! I had no idea STS was on it's way; I haven't been on the forum lately to get the scoop. What a great surprise to start my day! I've got some things going and can't start until probably March. (At least I'll get to watch it and familiarize myself with it.) How am I going to wait 'til then? My heart is pounding in anticipation.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Linda

I know! I totally forgot that I had changed my shipping address to my work address so I was super duper surprised when our receptionist handed me my UPS package this morning. I saw that the label read "[email protected]" and I smiled sooooooo big! The receptionist gave me a funny look. I said, "It's my new workout videos!!!" and then she gave me an even funnier look.

Want. To. Preview. Now.

Enjoy M and Jillybean! I love unexpected surprises. Jilly, you want to get your receptionist back....give her plyolegs....she'll have something to "funny look" about now :eek: Tee hee...

I know! I totally forgot that I had changed my shipping address to my work address so I was super duper surprised when our receptionist handed me my UPS package this morning. I saw that the label read "[email protected]" and I smiled sooooooo big! The receptionist gave me a funny look. I said, "It's my new workout videos!!!" and then she gave me an even funnier look.

Want. To. Preview. Now.

Jillybean..

I've long since given up trying to explain my love of fitness with those who just don't get it...that's why I feel right at home on these forums.

Congrats and enjoy previewing! I prefer the Milk Dud and soda combo whenever I preview the latest new attractions!

I know what you mean Jerry -- my husband, mom and dad, mother-in-law, kids, friends, etc. think I'm completely CRAZY when I tell them my main interest is fitness and working out to Cathe! They just don't understand. I've been to the last two roadtrips and everyone in my family/friends think I've lost it! (They can't imagine me flying from Texas to New Jersey just to work out!) I go to the roadtrips while my husband, cousin and friends go gambling in Atlantic City. They don't discourage me from everything; they just look at me like I'm crazy! I, on the other hand, think they're crazy for NOT being with me -- what is wrong with them? They just don't know what they are missing!

Julie

Julie,
My family thinks that I am crazy too especially since I have gone back to school and hardly workout anymore. I am hoping that the sts program will be a catalyst for change.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.