OMG!!!!!!!!

Spinin28

Cathlete
Hello ladies!!

I had to share all of this with you guys!!!! I could not believe it!!

Go and check out my updated picture trail,!!! I am still in shock!!!

My new clothes!!!!

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

OMG Denise you look AMAZING!!:7 I mean you looked amazing before but WOW!! Congrats on getting that size 4 from A&F (the close up pic of the skirt cracked me up!!) because believe me their sizes run tinyx( Way to go! Plus I have to say your arm definition is outstanding!! I am currently trying to chisel my arms to look like that! Can you tell me what you've been doing for upper body work and have you been incorporating lots of cardio?? Enquiring minds want to know:p :D !!!

DAMN GIRL!!!!!:eek: :p HOT MAMA IN DA HOUSE!!}(

Denise, that is so awesome! you work so hard and it has really paid off! You brag honey! you have earned it!

jes:7

Thanks ladies!!!

I appreciate all your very nice compliments!! Thank you!!

I really freaked when I had to ask my hubby to grab me a size 4 in that skirt...of course I had to buy the freaking skirt!! I have NEVER been a size 4 in my life!!! I had to share this with all of you!!

Sandy: Yes, that was why I HAD to take the picture..LOL I still can't believe it!! I have been doing P90X and I have severely cut down on the cardio from 60-90 minutes to 30-45 minutes 5 days per week. I have been doing HIIT instead of steady state cardio, and I feel it has made a huge difference. I have been splitting up my workouts, cardio in the am and weights in the late afternoon...never back to back.

Jes: Your too funny!!!! Thanks!!

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

You look fabulous!!!!! You're a georgeous girl. Didn't you have like 2 c-sections too? You look awesome.

Marla:D

Great job Denise! Are you doing the HC's along w/ P90X? And, are you following their rotation?

Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

You look awesome Denise! Great job!!!!

:7 :7 :7

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

I love that top! Did that come from A&F too? I never go into that store, the music is so loud, I always assumed it was for teens. Oh wait...that's Aeropostale.

You look great. What size did you start at?

Denise,
You look great. Congrats on the size 4. I love the outfit & that top is so cute!! I bet it was really fun shopping. Keep up the hard work, you can tell it is really paying off.
Diane Sue

You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! But you were beautiful before!!! I'm am so thrilled that you posted your pics...it's inspiring!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.