Older - Low Impact Step was so much fun

workout

Cathlete
I ordered this DVD and even though I practically have all of Cathe's step DVD, this one was so much fun. It did get my heart rate up and so easy to follow. Don't let the word "beginner" in the description fool you, I'm an advanced exerciser and found this routine very nice. If you don't have it, I highly recommend it. It was a "hidden gem" for me. :)

I love "old" workouts. It always seems that there is a focus on new, new, new (and not just in the realm of workout dvds). I often take out older workouts and but them in my current rotation. It is kind of comfortable to visit familiar workouts that you've always enjoyed but can also make you think "I remember how tough this was" and now it may be a little easier or vice versa. Keep that body guessing!

This sounds fun, must look at it when I restart my OnDemand end of the month....I've loved step since we all started doing it in the 90s but I struggle with the more complex step choreography. Soon as they ask me to turn my back on the TV, I'm utterly lost...:)

I ordered this DVD and even though I practically have all of Cathe's step DVD, this one was so much fun. It did get my heart rate up and so easy to follow. Don't let the word "beginner" in the description fool you, I'm an advanced exerciser and found this routine very nice. If you don't have it, I highly recommend it. It was a "hidden gem" for me. :)

View attachment 6515
I TOTALLY LOVE THAT ONE!!! When I was new to Cathe I did that one over and over again!!!!!! It is awesome!!! If you can do Basic Step and can’t do LoMax do this one!! Also, it has Premixes!!! So, check it out!! Jen Den!!?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.