Okay, who has the Zumba pants??

amyg

Cathlete
I'm in love with the way the Zumba cargo pants look. I don't know if the people who wear them tend to look good without the pants, or if the pants make them look good. Tracey wears them in Strike Zone in case you don't know what I'm talking about, and I've seen them at a recent fitness convention.

Any opinions?? I found a credit on a card so I can justify the cost but I'm debating the whole thing since I want to feel good in them if I ever purchase them!! TIA

http://www.zumba.com/product_details.cfm

Amy,

I got SZ the other day and I was thinking the same thing! Those pants are sooooo cute and I am thinking of taking the plunge and ordering too but they are expensive but waaaaaaaay cute!

Lisa

I have a credit for $50 on one of my credit cards, somehow I must have overpaid that one a few months ago.

So what better way to spend it, right? That makes the pants only $20!!! }( }( }(

And I haven't even previewed SZ. LOL, but I'm also considering the tops since the preview on her website made them look super cute. :p

Maybe I'm not fit, just fit-fashion conscious?

I have to tell you (this is Tracey by the way!), and not to enable anyone, BUT... those dang pants are SO incredibly comfortable, I wear them every single day. I have 2 pairs and - no joke - I live in them. Both Barbie & Jill feel the same way. They are like jammies but look like pants - if I could sleep in them, I would! My favorite type of clothing is something I can workout in, sleep in and go to the market it - if a piece of clothing can fit those three objectives than it's worth the money. And no, I'm not getting paid to promote the pants I just love them and they just happen to look nice too! BTW, we tried putting Josef in them and he felt like a girl so the day of the shoot my husband had to go find him a pair of pants to wear so he could match us :eek:

Oh I love them too! Can anyone buy them or only Zumba certified instructors? I'm waiting for the fit info from you Tracey!

Very cute, especially on Tracey. I think I'd have liked to see Joseph in them. He is way to manly to look girlie in them. Tracey, I love ya, but my eyes are glued on Joseph!

OK, I bought the black cargo's!:p I am so excited, I am a cargo pant kinda gal..I live in them, so hoping these fit and look cute, do not mind spending the dough if I can wear them all the time.

BTW? What the heck is Zumba? Sounds like a drink or something?

Oh no, I need to back out of this thread . . . . Those pants are so dang adorable, and if Tracey says that they're super comfy, too . . . .

Waaaaaaaaaay too expensive for me. I don't think I've ever paid that much for any article of clothing other than shoes. Only if I hit the lottery.

Actually, they are ridiculously expensive for a pair of cargo like pants. I have a similar pair at home I bought from Target for $10.00.

ACK!! I have a friend who teaches Zumba (and TurboKick) and she, of course, has the cargo's and capri's in every color. Says they are wonderful to wear.....

....must step away from the credit card....

Tneah, Zumba is a class that I think is mainly a dance-type group fitness class. Zumba certified teachers I think get new workouts on a regular basis or something and then lead classes at their gyms. They all look really fit at the conventions so it's got to be a great workout!

Since I'm a bootcamp instructor outside I'm pretty sure I'd lose all my people if I tried to get them to do anything to music, much less choreography! :+ (They already give me enough grief as it is for what I ask them to do...)

That said, I still think the pants are cute...

Sorry it took me so long to respond! They have S, M & L and I got the small, they fit really well, big in the legs (which I love), they have a drawstring at the waist and then you can tighten the cords around each angle to make them shorter or not. Lots of different looks. I found them when I was at ECA in NY this past March and Jill & Barbie were like "We HAVE to wear those for Strike Zone" when I showed them to Josef he was like "a little girly" I tried to persuade him to wear them but he did look kinda girly!

I have no idea how much they are but if I had to pay for them, honestly I would. To me it's worth the investment b/c I wear them everyday (I have 2 pair), but I can totally understand if you don't teach a lot of classes and wouldn't get the use out of them. I can justify the cost for something I use a lot. :7 Now I have everyone asking me for them, I think you just go to zumbawear.com my contacts name was Roberto - hope that helps.

those of you who do have them - do you love them? I'm going to get them in all different colors now :eek: Shhh, don't tell my DH! }(

OMG you people are evil! Must.....have.......gray........

Before I order, what kind of material are they? If they're pima cotton I'll be ordering immediately. However I'm not crazy about poplin-like or twill material.

I don't think the price is bad at all if it's good quality. Especially not for something so versatile.

What on earth is poplin or twill? Am I an idiot? Don't answer that! It's thin material - I'm about to put them on to go teach SZ -they are light and airy - I'm never hot in them and I sweat a lot during this workout (when I don't stop for 15 minutes between tracks!). I think they are cotton, I'll have to check! They dry super fast. I'm such an enabler :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.