OK I admit it!

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
Rob and Mark are HOT! I can look at Mark forever.....something about the way he moves boxing. I am glad Cathe brought him back from Boot Camp and put him in a more visible position.

As for Rob, well, he and Eric were my favorite men in STS. Rob is very flexible and I just love his cute face.

Are Stuart and Rob brothers? I noticed they both have the name Miller.

As a side note, in STS I find Greg unbearable to watch. I hope he is never in a Cathe video again!

Ohhhh Amy!!! I'm a huge Greg fan....LOL They are all incredibly hot, though.

Isn't one of them Jai's husband??

Right there with you, Amy!!! (Greg actually creeps me out). Rob, however, is SMOKIN'!!!! Those dimples kill me - and he looks tall!! I love any workout he's in - that, ladies, is what they call "motivation!!" More of that, please!
I enjoy Mark - he looks like he's really having fun.

Rob is hot for sure! I liked all the STS guys (except Greg).

Now there is something about Mark Moore. I am very attracted to him for some reason.

He sure can kick high and he looks so hot I want to stop and just watch him instead of focusing on the third portion of Kickbox.

Rob is downright adorable - he and Eric were the ones I loved to workout with in STS!

Cathe sure is lucky to have so many hot guys around!

Last edited:
All the men in STS were motivating IMO; however, Denise irritated the heck out of me. I hope to never see her in any of Cathe's DVDs.

Who is Mark?

I've never seen him before. I love Greg!! He always looked like he was
enjoying himself.

I like Greg also. IMO, the "looks" everyone is refering to is surprise that such little weight could do so much. I give him a round of applause for coming out. I know alot of the bigger male body builders and believe me, most would not even attempt most of the meso1.

All the men in STS were motivating IMO; however, Denise irritated the heck out of me. I hope to never see her in any of Cathe's DVDs.

ITA!! She annoyed me too. I don't know what it was; the facial expressions and when she stretched in between sets irritated the poop out of me. She just kinda came off as a show off.

I feel really bad saying it, but my DH and I do not like Denise either. Show off - exactly. I felt like she was really into herself, always stretching and trying to get camera time or something. Mean, I know. But I did notice it, terribly. By the way, I thought Greg looked like a friendly person and seemed nice and happy during the workouts, but my DH hates how he flexes constantly and looks at his muscles like he is impressed w/ himself :(

I have to agree with the thing on Greg and Denise - I wasn't a big fan either. Although I try not to judge because I might do the same thing if I was in a Cathe video! haha :eek:

Denise always did weird things with her hands. In one quad stretch she's stands with her hand out like she's holding a cocktail tray! haha

liked all STS stars

I liked everyone in STS. They were all giving it everything they had and appeared so dedicated, I felt it was inspiring. They were all young enough to be my kids, so I was not as critical. I definitely like Rob and Mark in the new videos. And Lorraine is so great, motivating always. I think that Cathe has a gift for getting complimentary crew in all of her programs. I have almost all of them and have always admired that. So I say, bring them all in. :D

Isnt that funny? I did not think Denise was a show off at all.

She did not not annoy me a bit. She definitely was choreographically challenged though - that is my only criticism of her.

In the defense of Greg and Denise, they did not decide what the camera made them look like - that was for somebody else to decide.

Perhaps that is why I find Greg so annoying is that it seems he overshadows the other cast members. It seems he is always the male cast member in the limelight.

I seriously Denise or Greg said to the editors, "OK, you have to use this shot of me"!

Last edited:
I like Greg also. IMO, the "looks" everyone is refering to is surprise that such little weight could do so much. I give him a round of applause for coming out. I know alot of the bigger male body builders and believe me, most would not even attempt most of the meso1.

I agree! Meso One would be killer for most serious body builders!

I think it is the hardest of the STS Mesocycles. Ouch!

Mark Moore

I've never seen him before. I love Greg!! He always looked like he was
enjoying himself.

Mark was in Cathe's Boot Camp video in the intensity series. He and Jai's husband were the male cast members.

Since Mark was in the back of the set and this was not as high definition as Cathe's newest videos it is difficult to see him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.